This Can't Be Right.......

Hi guys !!! Yours truly orangemauri. I just wanted to say thank you for reading my book. I know some of you out there have my other book called Theres 3 Sides To Each Story. I will be updating soon. Annnd I have another book coming to you called Lets Pollinate. I just want you guys to voteand comment please. Say what you like and I am taking suggestions so I can get better for you. Thanks and enjoy the story.

Craigs POV

I just came from football practice mad as hell. My coach gone sitme down and give me a long ass speech about how I need to control my anger and shit. Im like look coach I love you dearly but I need you to come back when I give a forth of a fuck. Of course I didnt say that to him. I might have big asss balls bbut not the big. I guess Im gone call Mauri and see what she up to.

Phone Call

Me : Hello..

Mauri : Yeah( she say in a shaky voice)

Me : Why do youi sound like that?

Mauri : I need you to come home immediately..

Me : Why whats wrong?

Mauri : Just come...

Me : Why are you whispering aint it just you and Jacob there?

Mauri : I was on the couch sitting and watching tv with Jacob right. Then the doorbell rings and when he answered it a super light brown haired girl came in and said that she was my sister...( she say without taking a breathe)

Me : Oh my, well, is she still there?

Mauri : She is downstairs with Jacob and Im upstairs freaking out..

Me : Alright stay put, Im on my way..

Mauri : You aint gotta tell me twice..

End of Phone Call

Did you hear wht she just said? We found our sister.I need to hurry up and take a shower. I hopped out of the shower and into my clothes. Then I got in my car and sped off. I didnt even bother pulliing up in the drive way. I rushed in the house to see a girl sitting on the couch. I didnt get a good look at her because I rushed up the stairs.When I got up the stairs, Mauri was leaning against the wall with her knees against her chest and her head in her hands. I tapped her lightly.

Me : Mauri 

Mauri : Huh, oh hey..

Me : Why are you up here, when that could be our sister in the living room?

Mauri : I am not sure thats our sister, she looks completly different..

Me : You do to, if you didnt know there is a such thing called puberty ( I say with a hint of sarcasm)

Mauri : I just needed you here when we talk so I dont go insane..

Me : Okay, I'm here now..

Mauri : Alright leggo..

Mauri POV

Craig lead me down stairs to the living room. When he got to the end of the steps my brother hit the floor. I looked at the girl and she looked as if she had seen a ghost. I dont know what is going on at this moment.

Simone POV

I cannot believe what I'm seeing right now. My boyfriend is with my little sister. Now I see why he doesnt want to kiss or touch me.

Me : What the hell is this?

Craig : What do you mean?

Me : Dont play dumb with me..

Craig : Mauri go back upstairs..

Me : No, no, no, no, no, stay. I want to hear why my boyfriend is cheating on me? 

Mauri : Thats your girlfriend?

Me : Hell yea Im his girlfriend!!!

Craig : Bae this is m-

Me : Your what, your girlfriend, your mistress, your new lover. How, how could this to me? I love you, why would you do this to me? You dont even kiss me. All you do you do is hug me and you barely do that. Craig are you listening to me? (Jacob walks in the room and knocks over a vase)

We all shot him a death glare but all tha did was make him sit on the couch.

Me : Why Craig, I havent did a single thing to hurt you, How long has this been going on?

Craig : Are you done. are you finally going to let me talk?

Me : ...

Criag : Good, like I was saying before you rudely interrupted me, Mauri is my sister. If would have let me talk in the first place, you wouldnt be looking stupid right now.

Now I feel like a heartless bitch.

Me : Wait if she is my sister, and your sister....(I say pointing to myself) Then....

Mauri and Jacob : OH MY MOTHER FUCKING GOSH!!!

omg!! I have been datingmmy brother........

Mauri POV

The struggle is real. My sister is my brothers girlfriend. Do you know what that mean? I think Im gonna take jacob and go to my room.

Me : Jacob, I think we should give them some privacy....

Jacob : NaBro, Im enjoying the show...

Me : Jacob if you dont bring yo ass on here, Im gone smack yo 1-2 right across your face!!!

Jacob : Alright damn!!