Domestic Violence

Madison POV

Me and Ray have been going good. We got into s few arguements here and there but we good. We all are waiting a whole year to go to college so yeah. A lttle free time on our hands. My thoughts were interupted by the ront door of my apartment opening. In came a messed up Ray.

Me : Ray, what happened?! ( I say while getting up) 

Ray : (looks at me tiredly) Nothing.

Me : (walks up to him) Are you okay? Do you need help?

Ray : (walks toward our room) I'm good, Mads, leave it alone.

Me : Do you need water, I can rub your feet, massage yo-

Ray : Dammit!!! Madison, leave it the fuck alone, gosh do you ever shut up, you talk too damn much!!!

Me : ...(goes deep in thought)

Ray : Oh my gosh, Madison I am so so-

Me : (puts finger on his mouth) *yung poppy voice* Imma walk away.

I went into the kitchen, grabbed some jalepeno baked chips and walked into my room. Ray was right behind me but I ignored him. He kept trying to apologize to me after he took a showerand I just acted like he wasnt there. I turned on my favorite show Yo Gabba Gabba and continued ot eat my chips. After a while Ray gave up and got in bed. Once e got in the bed, I got up, grabbed a pillow, a blanket, my phone, my charger, and walked out. I heard Ray in the background blowing rasberries but truly in all honesty, I didnt give a fuck. I sat on the couch, plugged in my charger and went to sleep. I woke up the next morning burritoed in my blanket on my couch. Oh yeah, I did sleep on the couch. I got up and went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and hopped into the shower. Once I got out of the shower, I headed to the bedroom to get some clothes. I pulled out a purple tank top, with black sweats and some Jordan slides with socks. I have nothing to do so I went into the living room and checked to see if I had some notifications. When I was done, I hopped on the couch and turned on the tv. After a few episode of Big Freedia, I noticed that Ray was gone. Oh Well. I went into the kitchen and made me 2 Toastel Strudels. When I was done eating, I went into my bedroom and took a nap. After about 2 hours, I woke up to the sound of keys. I already knew that it was Ray so I just laid back down. I watched as Ray came into the room, looked at me then went straight to the bathroom. He didnt even bother to close the door. I guess its time for me to stop ignoring him. I got up and went into the restroom and started picking up his clothes. While emptying his pockets and sitting his things on the dresser a piece of paper fell. I picked up th piece of paper and unfolded it. It said : 832-349-7704 <3 xoxo. I stuck that piece of paper in my bra and continued to put his clothes away. While putting his clothes in the laundry, I caught a glimpse of hot pink lipstick on the collar. Oh my gosh, Lord please tell me that this boy is not cheating on me. Calm down Madison, its probably nothing. I walked out the restroom to see Ray in nothing but a towel around his waist. He had steam coming from his body. My, My, My!!! Let me calm down. While rumaging though the drawers to find something to wear, Ray turned his neck to the right for me to see a large hickey on his neck!! Now I know that did not come from me and that wasnt there yesterday.

Me : Ray, what the fuck is on your neck!?!

Ray : (looks at neck) A bruise form work.

Me : Ray dont lie to me, its saturday and you didnt have work today so you can come up with a way better excuse than that!!

Ray : Can you leave it alone?

Me : Why Ray?!

Ray : Because its none of your damn business!!

Me : Woow, my boyfriend has a hickey on his neck thats not from me and its none of my business!! Its none of my fucking business!! (gets in his face)

Ray : Madison, get out of my face!!

Me : (backs up) just tell me where you got the mark from. ( I say alot calmer)

Ray : Madison, Im begging you to leave it alone!!

Me : No Rayan!!

Ray : Im serious!!

Me : Goddamnit Rayan Lopez just tell-

SLAPPPPP!!!!!

Duh 

Duh

Duh

Vote and Comment...