Good Grief

Taylor POV

I havent called Isis in I don't know how long. I wonder why Mauri was saying all of that stuff. You know what. Im going to call Isis for the full story.

Phone Call

??? : Hello

Me : Hello, Im looking for Isis.

??? : Oh, Im sorry but your friend is in the ER in surgery.

Me : Holy Shit!

I quickly hung up the phone and texted Justin, Madison, Ray, Chres, Jacob, Craig, and Mauri. Once I got to the hospital, everyone was either crying or sleep. Everyone was crying accept for Ray, Jacob, and Chres. Ray was sleep of course and the other two were mean mugging each other. I took a seat next to Justin who was silently crying. I pulled him into a hug.

Me : Whats wrong?

Justin : Shes gone...

Me : Whos gone? (already knowing the answer)

Justin :...Isis

I immediately started looking for the nurse to see how she died. I asked the receptionist and she paged the nurse for me. After a few minutes, a coccasion women walked up to the receptionist then up to me. She looked at me and smiled a sincere smile.

Me :Are you the nurse of Isis Solomon?

Nurse : Yes, how can I help you?

Me : H-How did she die?

Nurse : She was in a car wreck. Her car was found on the road and she was lying on the grass. There was another unidentified person but they ran so we couldnt help or charge them.

When she said that the first thing that came to mind was my sister. Does this ring any sort of bell.

Duh

Duh

Duh

Surprises!! Surprises!!