See What Happened Was

Jonathan POV

Taylor:  So....

Me: Ummm,  where is Isis?

Mauri: Can I talk to you in private?

Me: Sure.

We walked to the side of the cafeteria where no one could hear us. She looked up from her feet and she had a couple of tears coming don't his eyes..

Mauri: Isis i-is dead. (she began to cry and hang her head)

This cannot be true. I know a lot has changed but Isis is probably hiding somewhere getting ready to scare me. I looked at Maurice to see that she wasn't joking. Isis is dead.

Madison POV

The drama never ends. It's one thing after thing after another and I'm tired of it. You want to know why I'm stressed. The one that I was deeply in love just walked into the cafeteria.  Right before my eyes. This is really really bad. He's friends with Ray. Just fantastic. This is not good at all who am I'm kidding. This is what happened in between me and him.

Flashback

Me: Jonathan, you can't leave me.

Jonathan:  I'm sorry.

Me: But I love you. (I say crying my eyes out for him not to go)

When I heard he was leaving I thought my whole life had ended. He was my everything.

Jonathan: I'm sorry.

Me:  Please, no. (I say grabbing for his hand and missing by an inch)

With that he walked away without looking back.

END Of Flash BACK