Brace Face

Madison POV

I looked over at Taylor and she was on the edge of tears.

Taylor : Why didn't you tell me?

Me : It was never the right time.

Taylor : You know you got to tell Mauri right?

Me : Yeah, I know.....

Jacob POV

I think I'm just gone go to the mall. I drove for about 30 minutes and finally reached the mall. I walked into the mall and went straight to foot locker. When I walked in I was greeted by one of the workers.

Worker : Hi! How may I help you?

Me : I'm just looking around but thanks anyway.

Worker : No problem!

With that, he walked away. Wow! A nigga can't get a " You're welcome" I walked around for a few minutes then headed to the food court. I bought Chik-Fil-A and took a seat. After a while of eating, I got up to throw my food away when I bumped into an unknown figure. I bent down to help them pick up their tray and when I looked up there was this girl with braces which made her mouth look super huge. She had a black pony tail. She could have been pretty if it didn't look like she had botox (idk how to spell I'd. LOL!!) from head to toe.

Me : I'm so sorry...

?? : Its okay..

When the girl looked at me, she just stared for what felt like the longest period of time. It soon became uncomfortable.

?? : Hi, I'm Jania.

me : I'm Jacob nice to meet you.

Jania : Can I have your number?

Me : Umm...Sure...

I gave her my number and immediately left so there wouldn't be any more awkward moments. I hope she know I'm not interested. As I walked away, I felt her eyes on my back side. Only boys do that. Weirdo. 

Hello!! Author here. Just wanted to say that I'm sorry for the short and boring chapter. But still please vote and other stuff like that. Love you

-Orangemauri