Boy Meets Boy

Jaden POV

I hopped in my car and begin to drive. I dont live too far from the hotel, I mean its right a couple of corners. I got there in 20 minutes tops. I went to the front desk, did what i had to doand headed to Mauri's room. When I got there I heard someone calling her name and telling her to get out of the bathroom. See what I tell you this is already starting off fun.

Pause The Story

Instead of using Jaden Smith in this story, Im goin to use Daniel Simmons. (Diggy with his fine ass. Lol!!)

Play

After a few minutes of knocking they finally answered the door. There was a caramel about 5 ft 11 standing at the door.

Boy : Who the hell are you?

Me : Im Daniel, Mauri invited me over.

Boy : Well im Chres, Mauri's boyfriend.(he says putting an emphasis on the word boyfriend)

Me : Hi, nice to meet you (I say holding out my hand for a handshake)

Chres : Whatever ( he says sitting on the bed and ignoring my friendly gesture)

Me : Okayy (I say walking in)

Thats strike one pussy ass nigga. I walk in the room to see clothes and shies everywhere.

Me : Wheres Mauri?

Chres : In the restroom not coming out.

Me : Why not?

Chres : You ask alot of questions. (he say turning his attention to the bathroom) Mauri can you please come our here so we can talk about this?

Mauri : Im not coming out until Daniel gets here, he's a good listener unlike you!

Me : You can come out now, Im here.

Mauri slowly opened the door and when she saw that I was close to the bathroom door, she swiftly grabbed my arm and pulled me into the restroom. When she closed and locked the door you could hear Chres going crazy. I looked directly at Mauri to see her reaction and she was just fixing herself in the mirror like nothing happened. My eyes wondered down her body and her arms automatically caught my attention. When she finally noticed that I was staring at her arms, she quickly covered them up.

Me : Sorry, I didnt meant to make you feel uncomfortable.

Mauri : Its okay.

Me : So, why are you in here?

Mauri : Me and bae were arguing about how I ran away right. So I go to use the restroom and this bitch gone say " There you go running again." So I just came and locked myself in here.

Me : Well Mauri, I'm all for you but you just proved him right.

Mauri POV

Wow!! Thats hurts. Well he has a point. I know running away from my problems isnt going to fix anything but Im tired of it. Wait. I just noticed someting. Chres could say something and I would not listen but Daniel can say the same thing and I would listen. Thats weird.

Me : I guess you're right.

Daniel : So, I think you should go talk to him.

Me : Yeah, I guess so. (I say while walking out of the restroom)

Chres : Are you ready to talk?

Me : Sure.

Chres : Why did you leave?

Me : Stress...

Chres : Annnddd.....

Me : You and Jacob combined equals stress! I just lost a friend and you and Jacob were doing little things to get under each others skin when you were getting under mine. I saw everything. I missed the damn funeral because you and that moter fucker named Jacob. Im not on edge anymore. I have jumped and killed myself. I cannot wait until yall realize that I have feeling and at that..believe it or not, I have a heart which has been broken too many times to be put back together!! ( I say getting louder with every word)

Daniel : Mauri, calm down, its okay..

Me : (I take a deep breathe) Can we change the subject??

Chres : No, we need to t-

Daniel : Sure, we can change the subject, what do you want to talk about.

Me : I dont want to talk. I want to clean up. I cant function in a messy place.

After a while of cleaning up my hotel room we finally all sat on the bed and watched TV.

Chres POV

I dont like that Daniel boy. Well, Im not even gone lie. He can make Mauri do things that I cant. For example, a while ago she was going off on me and he calmed her down. I wish I could do that. While we were watching TV Mauri fell asleep on my chest while while Danile was still awoke.

Me : So Daniel, how did you meet Mauri?

Daniel : We met at the mall in bath and body works, she was walking backwards and bumped into me.

Me : Oh..

Daniel : Why did you do it?

Me : Do what?

Daniel : Cheat on her...

Me : I was trying to see if I really loved her...

Daniel : Well do you ?

Me : More than you can ever imagine.( I say while smiling down at her)