OMG!!! Love 4 Everyone!!!

Mauri POV

Its Thursday and I'm finally ready to confront Isis and Chres. I still can't believe he is cheating on me. Not just with any random person but with my damn best friend. How could I be so stupid not to notice. Like that time he smelt like Isis before our date. The time when they were making googly eyes at each other when they became partners for a project. I can't fucking believe this shit. I have been avoiding them lately. I was on the verge of telling Madisin the other day but some how I found a way out of that situation. Jacob has been extremely nice for the last few days. My thoughts were interrupted bye someone texting me. I looked at my phone to see Taylor.

Text Convo

Taylor : OMG!!! Girl I need to tell you something.

Me : Shoot...

Taylor : Its about a boy..

Me :Okayyy! Keep it coming, keep it coming...

Taylor : He is in our classsss...

Me : Spit it out got damn it!!!

Taylor : Justin asked me out!!!

Me : Yayyyy!!! Wait...Who in the hell is that?

Taylor : My life science project  partner. You know....that random boy I was talking to?

Me : Ohhh, I remember. Well, I got to go and finish thinking about what I'm going to do when I get to school today.

Taylor : Wym?

Me : Just know when I say it's about to go down, IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN!!!!

Taylor : Alright...TTYL.

Me : Bye.

End Of Text Convo

Taylor POV

I'm so happy.  My crush finally asked me out. This is the way he did it. We were working on our project right. And he said lets play a game.  He said he asked to ask me 5 questions and I have to answer truthfully then I can do the same to him. So the first question he asked was do you have a crush on someone in your class. I said yes.Then he asked does he hang out with you sometimes. I said yes again. The third question he asked was do you think he likes you. I said no. Then he said what if he did? Then I said I would be happy. Then he said would you say yes if he asked you out? And of course I said yes. Then he took my hand, look me in my eyes and said will you go out with me Taylor Mathews? When I finally noticed what he said I jumped into his arms and said yes. We traded numbers matter of fact I am going to text him right now.

Text Convo

Me : Wyd?

Justin : Nuttin much..hbu

Me : Thinking bout u.

Justin : You are so lame..

Me : Annnddd...

Justin : That is wat I like about you..

Me : You are so sweet.

Justin : You are too.

Me : Thank you...

Justin : I got to go so I can finish my math work before school starts today, so I will see you on that date today...Okay?

Me : Okay.. bye!!!

Justin : Bye..

End Of Text Convo