This Shit Gotta Stop...

Mauri POV

Well guys now that our baby project is over, Jacob is back to being a douche bag. Yesterday, he punched me in my arm because I called him a dick. Now I got a purple bruise on my arm. I actually thought that our kiss meant something, but I guess not. I kind of liked Jacob, but as the days went byit started to fade away. Like this morning, I accidentally ran into him and didnt say excuse me and he punched me dead in my jaw when I said somethung smart. Im not gone lie, he hits really hard, but I shouldnt know how he hits. Nobody knows that he is hitting me and I plan to keep it that way. I am still wondering why he is still at my house because Craig is rarely around after the incident with my sister. My thought swere RUDELY interrupted by Jacob with his loud ass mouth.

Jacob : Mauri, fix me a sandwich !!!

Now before I say something smart, let me do my new procedures. First I lock my door. Next I put my dresser in front of the door and when Im done I talk however I want to talk to him. He doesnt look strong so he couldnt do too much damage...

Me : Get your lazy ass up and do it your damn self!!!

Next thing I know, Jacob is pounding on my door like a maniac. After looking at my door and my dresser in front of it, I just laid back and relaxed. After a few minutes U wondered why the banging stopped. When I opened my eyes, Jacob was pushing my dresser out from in front of the door with ease. All I could think was "Damn".

Jacob : Now what was that, I didnt quite comprend you well?

Me (Here goes nothing) I said get your lazy as-

Before I could finish my sentence my sentence, he grabs me by my neck and pushes me against the wall. I couldnt do anything but scratch at his chest and try to push him off so I can catch my breath. I observed his face and it was red like he wasnt breathing, like he felt what I felt. Once he finally let my neck go, I began to rub my neck. I looked up at him and he was hunched over on my bed breathing heavily. I couldnt help but to see what was wrong with him.

Me : Jacob, are you alright? (I say while touching his shoulder)

Jacob : (shrugs my hand off) Dont touch me!!

Me : Sorry, I was just trying to help considering the fact that you almost choked me to death!! (I throw my hands up in surrender)

Jacob : Wow, little mama dont know how to shutup.....

Me : Whatever, can you get out?

Jacob : You better be glad Im not in the mood to whoop your ass or you would be passed out on the floor right now(with that he walked out my door)

Me : Whatever makes you sleep at night ( I mumble)

I dont want to stay here. I need to get away so I can clear my mind. Maybe Madison can let me sleep over at her house because you know I havent been over there in like forever. Okay, here comes the hard part. Getting out the house. I grabbed my phone, my wallet, and and my jacket. I stuck my head in the hall way to see if the coast was clear. Then i tip toed out pat Jacobs room, then down the steps. I finally reached to door and walked out. I already know that I will have to come back sooner or later.

At Madison's House...

Madison : And he was like roses are red, violets are blue, now let me see what that mouth do!! ( she say in between breaths)

Me : Oh my gosh, I told you that boy was nasty. Remember we were walking to math class and Ray said something stupid, so I told him if you don't shut up Madison is gone give you tha one two. This boy gone tell her are you gon get on one knee or two knees because once you start there aint no stopping for breaks.

Taylor : Ooh, Ooh, I got one. I was talking to Justin and he was giving me a headache. So I told him that. This boy gone tell me how about I return the favor and get to slurping!!! (we all burst out laughing)

Madison Mom : Madison!

Madison : Ma'am!

MM : Bring your ass here right now!!

Madison : Mom, I have company!!

MM : Tell them to go home because your ass is grounded!!

Madison : Bitch..(she mumbles)

MM : I heard that little girl!!

Me : I guess when the principal found out that Madison beat Chelsea's ass he snitched....

Taylor : I guess we got to go, we'll see you later Madison..

And with that we left. While in my car Taylor calls her mom to see if I can come over but it looks like the answer is no.

Me : What happened?

Taylor : She doesnt want anybody over at her house right now so I guess you gotta go home..

Me : Yeahhhh, what time is it?

Taylor : 12:45 am..

Me : Okay, here we are..

Taylor : Thanksfor taking me home, i'll see you later..( she says while running to her front door)

I arrived at my house to see Jacobs room light on, that can't be good. I walked up to the door and unlocked it as quietly as I could. I walked through the door to see no one. I went in the kitchen for a banana. When I closed the refrigerator door, Jacob appeared out of no where and slapped the banana out ofmy hand.

Me : What the fuck man! Why did you do that?

Jacob : Where were you?

Me : Minding my own damn business, I suggest you do the same.

Before I knew it, Jacob had a hand full of my hair and he swung meont he cold hard floor. At this point I didnt care anymore. I was having one of my monster moment. This hasnt happened since I whooped Isis' ass. I grabbed him by his shirt and landed a right punch to his jaw that made him fall on the floor. I got on top of him and started punching him repeatedly. He grabbed me by my hands and pushed me away from him. I went for the kitchen sink and grabbed a knife realizing that I was crying once a tear fell on my hand. When Jacob saw the knife, he threw his hands up in surrender. He backed up with every foot step that I took towards him.

Jacob : Mauri..Put the knife down..

Me : Why? So you can hit me again, punch me in my jaw, pull my hair, and leave a bruise on every inch of my body, Uh Uh I dont think so.

Jacob : Look Im sorry I didnt mean t-

Me : You didnt mean to hit me, so I just happen to fall on your fist face first.

Jacob : Mauri, please listen to me..

I now have Jacob backed into wall looking like a little girl. Wooh, Hooh!! I reached my goal ofmaking him scared. He swiftly grabbed  the knife and threw it as far as he could. He grabbed my arms and I immediately began fighting againt him. When I finally realized that he wasnt going to let me go I gave up. He embraced me in a well needed hug. Although I hated him at the moment I couldnt help but think that we fit so perfectly together. Ibegan to cry into his chest while he patted my back and kissed my forhead. When I was done crying he lifted my head so I could make eye contact with him. He leaned in to kiss me and I could feel his menty breathe brush across my face. Before His lips could touch mine completely because they were touchin but not allt he way. Before our lips could touch, I pushed his face away and ran upstairs. How in the hell can you beat hte shit out of me then try to kiss me. Trust me, that is never happening again.