Not On The Phone

After telling Daniel that I love him, he didn't even reply. He just looked at me. If he would have said okay, or smiled, I wouldn't have been so embarrassed. He made me look like a fool. Ugh!!  I turned on the TV and wiped my tears. It's not his fault. I sprung it on him too fast. While watching TV, Mauri walked in. Yes!! Someone to talk to.

Me : Hey Mauri! What's wrong with you?

Mauri : Nothing, just a little pissed from a previous event.

Me : What happened?

Mauri : Ray cheated on Madison then when she confronted him, he lashed out on her and went all kinds of crazy.

Me: What the-

Mauri : Calm down, I already handled our part, it's Mads turn to handle hers.

Me : Let's just hope she do it right.

Mauri : Yeah, so what's up with you? (She says sitting next to me)

Me : Me and Daniel are together.

Mauri : OMG!! Why am I just not hearing this?

Me : I told him love him.

Mauri : This just keeps getting better.

Me : And he didn't say it back, he just stared at me.

Mauri : Spoke to soon.

Me : It just slipped out, I didn't mean to say it so quickly, but I do love him. I just hope the feelings mutual.

Mauri : He probably didn't know what to say right then, but he probably knows now. Call him.

Me : ( I dramatically hold my hand to my heart and gasp) How dare you tell me to do such a thing?

Mauri : Girl shut up and just call him. ( she says while throwing the phone at me)

I picked up the phone and dialed Daniels number. After the first ring I was about to press end but I heard his deep voice come from the speaker. I immediately started to panic.

Daniel : Helllooooo?!?

Mauri : Daniel.

Daniel : Mauri, what's up?

Mauri : Oh nothing, just chilling with the Tatertot (Taylor), what about you?

Daniel : Thinking about the Tatertot, can you put her on the phone please?

Mauri : Sure, Taylor, Daniel wants to talk to you.

I started waving my hand at her telling her no and she just keeps pushing the phone my way. I took the phone and hesitantly placed it to my ear.

Daniel : Taylor.

Me : H-hello...

Daniel : Ugh!! I can't do this.

Me : What you mean?

Daniel : This relationship,-

Me : Are you breaking up with me?

Daniel : No, if you let me finish.

Me : My bad, continue.

Daniel : I'm not good at handling problems over the phone, and plus, I love you too much, I will be over in 10.

With that he hung up.