Everything Is Not Bad!!

Mauri POV

I havent talked to Craig nor Simone in a while. I was just so pissed off. How could you lie to me like that? Well, he did used tobeat on me, why not lie to me too? I have been staying with Chres and boy let me tell you. This boy is so tempting. I want to be pure all the way up until i'm married but this boy makes my mind go into the darkest places. I turned on mmy side facing Chres while he was asleep. I have been awoke for a while so my hygiene stuff is already done and I already took my shower. Igot out of bed and went into the kitchen. I made eggs, sausages, and biscuits. I went back into the room to wake Chres up. I shook him a littleandhe didnt move. I called his name and he still didnt move. I bent down to whisper/yell in his ear and next thing I know, heison top if mewith a smirk plastered across his face. I should have known better.

Me : Chres get off of me.

Chres : Nah, Im good. (he says while smiling harder)

Me : The food is going to get cold. (I say squirming)

Chres : I wouldnt squirm if I were you.

Me : Why??

Chres : If you keep squirming, I wont be the only one thats happy.

Me : Eww, Chres get off of me, thats gross and plus your breathe is kicking the shit out of my nose!! (I say while pushing him)

Chres : Man fuck you! (he says while heading towards the restroom)

Me : When? (i say in a seductive tone)

Chres : (turns and looks at me with a devious smile) When ever you like..