Journey Down Memory Lane

Hello! I'm Jonathan Alvarez. I'm 18 years old, Hispanic and in love. Do you want to know who I'm in love with? Well, too bad. Even though its the end of the year, my mom insisted on moving me to a new school. I'm not even gone trip because my best friends since 5th grade are there. You probably already heard of them. Mauri, Madison, Taylor, and Isis. Yep those were my ride or dies. Hint hint, I'm in love with one of those girls. Now let me explain a little of my story. One of those girls who shall not be named was with me. We were together. Number one couple, or as we call it, the "It" couple. We were in love with each other. Everything was perfect until my dad wanted to get a divorce and move away. My mom gave me a choice either to stay with her or move with my dad. That moment was what I call a selfish moment. I immediately picked my dad because of what he had to offer me. Which was the usual. Money, free time and basically he let me do what I wanted. After a while it got boring and at the end I was lonely because I left the love of my life behind because of stupidity. I asked my dad to move back with my mom after 2 and a half years with him and he said yes with out hesitation. I was surprised but then he explained that he knew this would come so he wasn't trying to hold me back. Ever since then I have been with my mom. So there is my back ground and all.

Monday At School

PAUSE

Authors Note

I'm going to skip their high school graduation even though that is huge. I'm going to skip it so sorry.

PLAY

I walked into the front office to get my schedule. A dude with 2 braids was sitting in a chair against the wall with head phones in. I turned to the lady at the desk.

Lady : How may I help you?

Me : I jus got my schedule and I have no idea where these classes are...

Lady : You see that boy with the braids?

Me : Yeah....

Lady : He is going to help you..

The lady got out of her seat and walked over to the boy. She tapped him about ten times then got his attention. She said a few things then he walked over to me.

2braids : Hi, I'm Rayan but everyone calls me Ray and I'm guessing you are Jonathan....

Me : Yep, that's me..So I guess you are suppose to show me around.

Ray : Yeah, come on. Ill show you the cafeteria first since you and I have lunch at this time and I'm starving.

After awhile of talking and things like that we made it to the cafeteria. I followed him to a table of unfamiliar faces accept for 3.

PAUSE

Authors Note

I'm using a new way to write.

PLAY

"Jonathan!! Is that you?!?" Mauri screamed. "Yep." I chuckled remembering Mauri being he loud one. She ran up to me and hugged me. I see Taylor from the corner of my eye walking up behind her. She's the cool and laid back type. Well, for a little until she sees somebody or something that is just wrong on so many levels. The only person that was still sitting down out of the people I know was Madison. She just stared at me in awww.

I know I'm fine but damn. "My bitch is back" Mauri said in excitement."And who is this?" a curly haired boy asked. "Calm the fuck down, this ain't nobody you got to be worried about." Mauri replied to him.

PAUSE

Authors Note

I'M sorry but I hat the new format. I'm going back to the old one.

PLAY

Me : Mads, you ain't gone speak?

All of a sudden, Madison ran out the cafeteria with a face that broke my heart. Everyone looked at me then shrugged their shoulders. Ray ran out of the cafeteria after her. I'm guessing that's her previous boyfriend. I sat down in Rays seat and the questions finally came after they introduced themselves.

Chres : How do you know the girls?

Me : We were best friends since 5th grade.

Jacob : How did you meet them?

Me :Through Madison.

Jacob : How did you meet Madison?

Me : We were together.

Jacob spit out his soda making grape spray go every where.

Jacob : WHAT?!?

Me : Me and Madison were a couple. Well, we wasn't just any couple. We were the perfect couple.

Justin : Then why did you and her break up?

Me : Long story short, family problems

AUTHORS NOTE

Guys this is the end of this chapter. Before I wrote this chapter. I was looking at my books information. I couldn't help but notice that I have 1.k views but only 58 votes. I want to know why. Do you not love me. (dramatically holds chest) Please just vote. Comment. Vote. Comment.