Daniel Did What ?!?

Mauri POV

Me, Taylor, and Madison have been hanging out a lot more often after I found out about her encounter with her dad and all of that other stuff. Yep, she told me. And to think I used to have a crush on that bitch. The whole clique was sitting in my living room while I'm in the kitchen making hot wings and barbeque wings for everyone. Just in case you don't know who the clique is there's Chresanto, Justin, Taylor, Ray, Madison, Simone, Craig, Jacob, and Daniel. I went and sat next to Chresanto and they pressed play on the movie. We are watching The Temptations. I love that movie. I like the part when David Ruffin was like "Ain't nobody coming to see you Otis!" As we we're watching the movie Justin phone went off.

Justin : Not again...Y'all I got to go, something came up with my mom. Taylor, I'll text you later. (He went in for a kiss but she turned her head so he kissed her cheek.)

Taylor : Bye Justin..

Justin : (Sighs a sigh of frustration) Bye everybody.

E/B : Bye Justin!!!

I got up and went to check the food. The food was done so I took it in the living room and sat it on the table. Once the food was on the table, everyone dug in. Fat asses didn't even give me time to move.

Me : Really!?!

E/B : What?

Me : Y'all act like yall couldn't wait for me to move. Damn!! That shit hurt.

Chres : My bad. (Helps me off the floor)

Madison : I'm going to bed, Ray are you coming?

Ray : I guess, night y'all.

Me : I'm tired to. (Yawns very loud)

Taylor : Really Mauri?

Me : Yes really, Taylor..(I said just to annoy her some more)

Chres : Mind if I join you?

Me : Not at all.

Taylor POV

They went upstairs and left Me, Daniel, Mone, and Craig. We were in the the middle of the movie. You already know this movie is long. Craig got up and walked into the kitchen. He came out with hot chips, peanut butter, and cucumbers. The Fuck he gone do with all that shit. That boy there. He told us good night and went to bed. Mone got a call from her dad telling her to come home so she left which leaves me and Daniel.

Me : Daniel, guess its just me and you. ( I chuckle)

Daniel : Yep, just me and you. ( he got up and sat next to me)

After the movie went off me and Daniel stayed up and kept talking. He was actually cool. I never really got to talk to him before. He scooted closer to me but I didn't think nothing of it because you know we are just having a friendly conversation.

Me : Soo, Daniel, what made you move here with Mauri?

Daniel : Ohh, umm actually she came up with the idea.

Me : Oh.

Daniel : What's up with you and Justin?

Me : He has been very distant lately. He barely talk to me anymore. We never just hang out without any interruptions.

Daniel : Oh, I see.

After a while of staring off into space, Daniel asked me the weirdest question.

Daniel : Are you happy?

Me : Umm...Yeah you can say that.

Daniel : Tell me the truth..

Me : (I took a deep breath and looked Daniel in his eyes so he can know that I'm telling him the truth) No not really.

Daniel : I know what can make you happy..

I did not know what was going on so I got up and starting pacing so I wouldn't do anything I would regret. Daniel really got me thinking though. I'm not really happy at all. I miss the old Justin. Its like he has become very oblivious to the fact that he has a girlfriend. Oh and don't get me started on when we are in public. He is very disrespectful to me. He is always looking at other girls and I'm not gone even lie. It hurts my feelings. While in my thoughts my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID and it was Justin. I answered the phone to hear a girls voice. I covered up the speaker and looker at Daniel.

Me : Can you excuse me for a minute?

Daniel : Yeah.

Phone Call

Me : Hello.

Girls Voice : Is this Taylor?

Me : Yes, can I help you?

Gv : Im going to tell this once, stay away from Justin. We have been Dating for 2 years now and I don't want no popcorn hoe ruining this for me. And just in case he didn't tell you. He's moving out of town with his parents all the way to California so I suggest you back off or you will get hurt.

Me :....

Gv : Good, you have nothing to say. Have a nice night.

With that she hung up. I would have said something but I was too shocked to say anything. I slowly walked over to the couch and sat next to Daniel. I looked over at him and I don't know what came over me but I just hugged him. Like my life depended on it. I was crying my eyes out. Daniel lifted my chin.

Daniel : I don't know what was said on the phone but it is going to be okay.

After a while of him staring into my eyes he leaned in. I tried to move but his beautiful brown eyes put me in a trance. It was like he put me under a spell. Before I knew it, his soft lips connected with mine and I exploded inside. I have never felt this before in my life. It was like there was nothing left in the world but us. After a good 30 seconds I realized what was going on and pushed him away. I wiped away my tears dramatically and ran up the stairs. I jumped on the bed and just laid there in my spongebob pajamas. I'm not going to lie, I loved that kiss. Something about that kiss felt right but I know good and goddamn well it was wrong. Ughhhh, this is so fucking frustratingly confusing.

Authors Note

Sorry guys about not updating but Please vote and comment.