Lets Start Over

Chres POV

I havent seen Mauri since the accident with her fighting Isis and I havent seen Isis. I want to call Mauri but im scared that she will shut me down. You know what. IM going to grow some balls and call her because if you love someone they are worth fighting for.

Phone Call

Mauri : Hello (she sniffs)

Me : Mauri, hey its Chres are you okay?

Mauri : Yea....No

Me : Are you okay?

Mauri : I know its late but can you come over

?

Me : Umm.. sure ill be there in 10 minutes.

Mauri : thanks (and with that she hung up)

End of Phone Call

Wow, she wants to talk to me. She sounds bad. Like she got out if a fight. I put on my nike slides, grabbed my keys and headed out. I arrived at Mauris house in 6 minutes. I went up to the door and ringed the door bell 3 times before Jacob answered it. He looked like he was crying or something because his eyes were red and puffy.

Jacob : Hey, what are you doing here? I havent seen you in a long time. (he says giving me dap)

Me : Mauri called me over...

Jacob : ..Oh come in, shes upstairs (he says with a slight attitude)

Me : Thanks

I walked upstairs and knocked on Mauris door. Her music  was super loud. She had dark horse on repeat. I remember that being her favorite song.

Mauri: She's a beast, I call her carma, she eat your heart out, like Jeff-

Me : Hey Mauri...

Mauri : Oh shit! (she says while covering up her arms with a sweat shirt and running into the restroom)

Me : Oh...okay, im just going to sit on the bed and wait until you come back. (i sit on the bed)

Mauri Pov

Dammit!! Chres almost saw my bruises. I looked in the mirror and took a deep breathe. I slid on my sweat shirt in a swift movement. J walked out the restroom to see Chres texting on his phone. When he saw me he sat it on the bed face up.

Chres : Hey...what was that all about?

Me : Oh, I just dont like people seeing me in tank tops...(lying straight through my teeth)

Chres : Mauri, you're lying out yhe crack of your ass !

Me : Why are you yelling?

Chres : I hate when you lie to me!

Me :...(my eyes began to water and I look down)

Chres : Show me your arms(he say getting closer)

Me : Show me your arms!

Chres : I have on a short sleeve shirt Mauri stop playing with me!

He grabbed me by my arms which made me wince in pain. He quickly pulled up my sleeves and his mouth hit the floor. I snatched my arm away from him. He looked like he was about to blow. His face was as red as a tomato.

Chres : Who did this to you? (he say in his calmest voice)

Me : I cant t-

Chres : Who the fucking did this to you!

Me : Let-

Chres : Did Jacob do this to you?

Me : ....

Chres : What the fuck Mauri! Damn!

Me : Can we talk about this later?

Chres : Why not now?

Me : Not in the mood.

Chres : Fine. Fine. What do you want to talk about?

Me : Do you love Isis?

Chres : No! I love you! Why cant you see that?

Me : Because you fucking cheated on me with my bestfriend! What do you expect? For me to brush that shit under the rug! You got me fucked up! I love you and all but wh-

He interrupts my sentence with a soft kiss to my lips that I have been longing for. When I finally give in I could feel him smile through the kiss. He pulls back from the kiss and looks me in my eyes. He hops in my bed and pulls me into his chest.

Chres : I love you. (he whispers)

Me : I love you too.

And with that we fell asleep in each others arms.