Home Sweet Home

Daniel POV

Im on my way to meet Mauri outside of Hotel Zaza. I hope they dont kiss in front of me because be trying to make me jealous. I mean I know they a couple and thats what couples do but what he be doing is what you call thw most. As I pulled up into the hotels drive way I see Mauri struggling to carry a huge luggage to her car while her so called boyfriend is on his phone. Wow!!Aint gone help your girlfriend I see ya!! I got out of my car and wejt over to Mauri to help her and she immediately yanked it away from me.

Mauri : No dont help me..

Me : Why not?

Mauri : Im trying to prove a point.

Me : Oh well then nevermind.

After a while of Mauri dragging her one and only suit case to her car, we were finally on our way to Texas. We all were in our own cars while Chresanto was leading the way. After about 5 hours of driving we stopped for for something to eat. When we finished eating we continued our trip. After a couple of hours we were finally pulling into the drive way of a 2 story house. I guess this what they call home. After carrying my luggage to my new room and settling in I went downstairs to see Mauri on the couch with some  unfamiliar faces.

Me : Hello everyone..(I say getting everybody's attention.)

Mauri : Oh, guys I forgot to introduce yall  to my new bestfriend Daniel. Daniel, those two on the love seat is my brother and sister Simone and Craig. These are my 2 bestfriends Madison and Taylor. On the floor is Justin, and Ray. Jacob is the one in he reclinerand you already met Chres. (she says sitting down and Chres sitting on her lap.)

Taylor : Hi,my name is Taylor you can call me Tay. (she says ib a flirtatious voice)

Justin, Im guessing her boyfriend sends a death glare her way.

Taylor : But Im good baby boy. (she says pushing up hwr fake glasses)

Everyone Else : Wassup Daniel...

We started to watch TV for a while and people started falling asleep.

Mauri : Im going to bed, good night.

Jacob : Me too..

Mauri : Why all of a sudden you tired? (she says with an attitude)

Jacob : A brother cant be sleepy?

Mauri POV

Every since I got home, Jacob has been acting weird. Its like when I want to do something, he wants to do it. Its about time I confront him because he's getting on my last nerve.

Me : No!

Jacob : Why not?

Chres : Mauri, calm down. If he wants to go to sleep let him.

Me : And who was talking to you?

Daniel : Mauri, if you are going to argue take it upstairs. Okay?

Everybody looked at Daniel like he had 3 heads. Usually, when some one say something to me like that I blow up but for some reason, I dont have the urge to do that.

Me : Umm...Sorry.(with that I walked upstairs with Jacob right behind me.)

When I got in my room, I stepped aside to let Jacob in. He came in and sat in my computer chair while I sat on my bed. For a while, there was an awkward silence. Then I finally spoke.

Me: Tell me something.

Jacob : What ?

Me : Why everytime I want to do something you all of a sudden want to do it?

Jacob : I dont know what you mean.

Me: Dont play dumb with me Jacob!!

Jacob : You want to know?

Me : Yes..

Jacob : Do you really want to kn-

Me : YES MAN!!!!How many times do I have to tell you?

Jacob gets up and walks over to me and kneels in front of me. He takes my face and forces me to look at him in the eyes.

Jacob : Mauri I have been holding this in for a loing time. I just cant hold it in anymore. Im in love with you. From your horrible dancing to your beautiful voice. From your bipolar attitude to how much you care. Which is very little. I love you with all of my heart.

He sent chills down my back. He began to lean in towards me. He leaned in so close that I could smell juicy fruit on his breathe. I lost control over my body and found myself leaning in also. When our lips almost touched I pushed him back. 

Me : Jacob please.....leave...(I say with tear rolling my face)

Jacob : Dont cry please..Im sorry. I didnt me-

Me : Leave goddamnit!!! NOW!!

Jacob stood up and walked to the door. He looked back at me with glassy eyes and mouthed sorry. He then completely. Once he was gone I fell back on my bed and began to cry. Why do my life have to be so damn complicated. I fell asleep just like that.