~15~

After our first night together everything fell into place perfectly...and Criss was dead set on marrying me...because the way he put it...was that I kickstarted his heart...and set his soul on fire...and there was no way he could ever live without me after I started his fire...burn baby burn...I just loved how he worded things...it was sweet, silly, serious, and extremely loving all at the same time. So I didn't beat around the bush with him...I told him he was the one I would marry...but I just didn't want to rush anything...I wanted to go the long way thru the relationship...so I wouldn't miss a part of it.

But to make him more at ease I did accept his engagement ring...just to show everyone that I was officially his and Johnny's claim...and no one else could have me...for one thing I learned very quickly after I moved with him to Vegas...there was a lot of guys that really liked me...and Criss was a very jealous boyfriend...he let them all know very quickly that I was his...which I thought was extremely cute. Johnny even got a little over protective of me when we went to the park...because kids all around wanted me to play with them too...when they all seen that I played right alongside of Johnny...not like their mommy's that sat on the park benches and read and chatted amongst themselves as they played alone...I played a little bit with them too...but I made sure Johnny knew that he was my main little man.

I've been engaged to him for two weeks now, and finally Dimitra, JD, Costa, and the family decided to leave Long Island to give Criss, Johnny, and I a few weeks visit...which was very pleasing knowing that I would be able to spend luxurious time with Mama D, Kim, and Rachel again while the guys had some brotherly time...what I didn't know was that Klayton jumped in too...so he could hang with us as well...I always loved seeing Stoney...he was so damned cute I just couldn't resist not loving on him when he showed up for a visit...Criss would always turn a little green around the gills though...so I'd have to butter him up and tell him that I loved Stoney...but he was my one and only loverboy.

Johnny was happy to see his cousins...and took them to his room to play with his toys and games...then he wanted to show everyone his aquarium of fishies that Criss and I got for him...plus it was also his night light...after his other one blew out. Dimitra sat in his room for hours watching his fishies with him...while listening to the tranquil music that came from the little rock waterfall that poured into the tank as the aerator...it was so relaxing that it put both of them to sleep in the rocking chair...along with all of his cousins that were sound asleep in his huge bean bag that was on the floor.

Rachel, Kim, and I all decided to go shopping while the kids were asleep...and Criss and his three brothers JD, Costa, and Klayton all went out to work on his motorcycle...just for something to do. Us girls stayed out for three hours shopping and just talking about what went on with each of them...then we all headed to the supermarket to buy something to make for lunch, and supper...beens the fridge was almost bare with nothing in it but cobwebs...for as much as I loved staying at the house...Criss was always taking Johnny and me out to eat...but this time I wanted to have a special home cooked meal.

I secretly wanted Criss to help me with the meal...knowing what an excellent gourmet chef he was...but he was having too much fun playing with his brothers I didn't have the heart to tear him away...so me and my future sisters prepared lunch...then we took it out to our guys first...Klayton thanked me twice...first time with a kiss...and the second time with a slap to my tushie...I looked at him and he gave me that devilishly sexy grin of his...then winked at me...and told me if I ever got tired of Crisstopher that he was still waiting...Criss just slapped him back into reality and told him to dream on...then we all went back in to feed all the munchkins...and mama D if she was awake yet from her nap with the kids...but surprisingly none of them were awake yet...so we just made lunch for ourselves and let them sleep.

Me and the girls decided to play a little cards with each other...for a while...until it was time to get supper started...by that time the guys came in and washed up...then grabbed a beer apiece and headed downstairs to Criss's man-cave...where all his big boy toys were...like his Foosball table...his pool/snooker table...his jukebox that only played Korn, Alice Cooper, Godsmack, and Celldweller/etc...he also had air hockey, and a single bowling alley in the corner with an automatic score keeper. I had to lightly stomp the floor a few times to tell them to keep it down...and Criss would always tap two time back at me as his apology.

We had gotten supper all done, and Rachel was waiting for her dinner rolls to warm up in the oven...as Kim was setting the table...I started carrying the food to the table, then grabbed the glasses for everyone's beverage...for all the tiny tots either got juice or milk...and Dimitra always wanted iced tea...Rachel and Kim decided on having lemonade this time...and all our guys had a beer with a glass of water on the side...Klayton sliced the meat, and passed it out to all the plates...while the rest of the food just got passed around then Mama D served the kids to make sure they didn't get too much in their plates...or accidentally forget to get their vegetables. Rachel came out with the pan of dinner rolls and carefully placed them on each plate...then we all held hands and said the supper prayer...then we ate in complete cheer and family love...and right after we finished eating Criss magically pulled out a bottle of Dom Perignon...and slowly poured each of us some in our glasses...then held his up and out to me and gave a toast to me...thanking me for coming into his and Johnny's lives and making every moment count...and that he loved me more than words could say.