TW (FanFic) 10

Annyeong! Ate Mae here~ Dedicate ko ito sa nag iisang asawa ni Lulu deer :))) Dedicate ko sayo to Mrs. Lu <3 Wala na akong masabi kaya READ. VOTE. COMMENT na lang po :))) Enjoy Chapter 10 <3

~

01-18-** (Tuesday)

Kai's POV

As she opened the door she immediately run inside. She seems in hurry. And because I was too curious about it, I followed her inside.

I saw her carrying a ladder. I quickly run into her. "Do you want some help?"I asked her. "No. Thank you."she replied but still, I help her. We put the ladder on her room. She climbed up the ladder and she took something on the bag she's holding. And it's a poster, an Exo poster  to be exact. I smiled a bit.

"Where did you buy that?"I asked her while pointing the poster. "One of my classmate sell one of this. I bought one so I can display it here."she said while sticking the poster on the wall. The poster was an Exo xoxo first class poster. "It's done!"she said after sticking it. 

"Let me help you to get down."I said as I offer my hand to her. She didn't speak, but she took my hand as a sign that she accepted my offer. :))) Wait, why is she hot? She's not hot a while ago.

"You're hot."I said while I touched her forehead. She has a fever. Damn! Is it my fault? "No. Im okay."she said and smiled. I frowned at her and that caused her to give me a what-did-i-do look. "Stay here. I'll get your medicine."I said as I let her seat on her bed.

I immediately find the medical kit. I get her medicine. I cooked some soup for her again.Well, it's okay for me to cook soup as long as it's for her. I also prepared a lukewarm water (maligamgam) in a pan for her. Of course, I know those kind of stuffs because whenever one of our member get sick I took care of him . I prepared many things so I took so long.

As I went inside her room, I saw here sleeping. She seems so tired. *Ting! Something poped in my mind. Will I do it? No! Yes? Maybe? Naaah. Yes?

I walk into her. I put her medicine, soup and the pan on her study table. I sat on the floor so we'll have the same level. As what she always does, I will also do it to her so it will be fair. You maybe know what I did? I touched her eyelashes. I memorized every detail of her face as if it's the last day I'll saw her. I touched her hand as if it's the last time I can hold her like this. I played at her hair, as if it's the last time I can hold her soft hair.  And I kissed her lips like it's the first time I kissed. 

"You always take care of me, now it's my turn take care of you."I wisphered to her ear as if it's the last words I'll say to her. 

I took the medicine, soup and pan on her study table and wake her up. "Eat this soup so you'll feel better."I said as she seat on her bed. "Thank you."she said as she tried to smile even it's hard for her because she's sick. But then I still smiled back. 

She was about to grab the spoon but I stopped her. "Let me."I said. Even she doesn't want to, she have nothing to do with. She don't have any energy to argue. I fed her. 

"Thank you for taking care of me. I'll treat you and tour you somewhere when I'm already okay."she said. I smiled at her and put a side the empty bowl. I'm happy :)) Not because she finished her soup but because I helped her.

"I'll wipe this towel into you so you'll feel more okay."I said as I carry the pan of lukewarm water beside her. She nods as a sign of approval. I wiped her arms, feet and face. 

"I'll go out and you change your clothes."I said as I stopped on her door. "Okay."she replied. I go out and wait until she opens the door. She took so long inside her room before she opened the door. I went inside. She's now wearing a pajamas and a long sleeved thick shirt.

"Are you feleing well?"I asked. "Yes. I just feel so cold."she said as she lay on her bed. "I'll just turn off the aircon."I said. I didn't wait for her to answer since she closed her eyes. I was about to get outside her room when she suddenly speak.

"I'm sorry Kai Oppa, I can not cook our dinner tonight. I'm sorry."she said sincerly while looking directly into my eyes. "I'm okay. I can take care of myself. Go on sleep."I said as I smiled at her and closed the door.

tik tok tik tok tik tok~

I looked at the clock. It's 12:23 in the morning. UGH! >.< I can't fall asleep. She might wake up and need me. I suddenly heard a cry from her bedroom. I went inside and I hear her sobs.

"Are you alright?"I asked as I touch her forehead to check her temperature. "You have a high fever."I said. Instead of her fever to drop, it rise further. I get the pan of lukewarm water.

"Mama, papa"she said while sobbing. I wiped her back because she's sweating. I wiped her feet. I sat down on the floor as I wipe her arms.When I hold her hands... she's cold. She's freezing. What am I gonna do? I was about to go to her closet to get some blanket, but she didn't let go of my hand. 

"Please don't leave me like what others always do to me. Please." she suddenly said. "But you're freezing, I need to get some blanket."I said as I tried to pull my hand. "Please?"she pleaded while sobbing. I have nothing to do. But she's freezing. Ugh! I have no other thought but to hug her.

I saw her phone. I opened it since it doesn't have any pass. I try to find some song to play since it's too silent and I can't sleep.

Let me be the one - Julie Anne San Jose

Love me again - Big Time Rush

Lucky - EXO

MAMA - EXO

Mine - Taylor Swift

Miracles in December - EXO

More than words - Extreme

No one else comes close - Joe

Hmm. What should I play? I choose More than words. :))) I hugged her from her back as I play the song and close my eyes.

~Signs of Falling Inlove: 7. You'll start listening to slow songs.

Nah. I know. No need to remind me ;))))

(Ate D.O's Note: Play the music. Maganda yung kanta kahit luma na. :) Pramis! -------------------------------------> )

~Say'n I love you is not the words I want to hear from you

It's not that I want you

Not to say, but if you only knew

How easy it would be to show me how you feel

More than words is all you have to do to make it real

Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me

Cause I'd already know~

And I fell asleep... while embracing her tight like I wont let her go.

.

.

.

.

.

But suddenly, I remember about my hyungs and my career.

~

Annyeong! This is my favorite chapter! :))) WAAAAH! Hindi na ako makakapag UD kasi magbabakasyon kami for 1 week! Takte! T^T But I'll try to update. Vote. Comment po :))

Mrs.EamDoRight

Mr.Right