Chapter 22: wild night

Just so you know this is a very intense chapter. It's not a smut and it's not bad to the point I would have to rate this chapter 18+ but it is more "action" than I usually put in my chapters. I wouldn't recommend reading this if you are under 14 but hey if you watched the olicity scene in season 3 you can handle this. If you don't read this chapter don't worry it won't effect the story line at all. If you think this was to much just tell me in the comments and I won't do this again in this book. But if you did like it please tell me.Anyway, enjoy

Caitlin's POV

Barry and I walked into the condo. As soon and the door was closed and locked  behind us Barry pushed me against the wall and kissed me. He held my hands against the wall and above my head and kissed me intensely, only pulling away for quick breaths. I pulled my hands down from above my head and cupped my hand around his cheeks and slightly bit his bottom lip as I pulled away from the kiss. I turned and roughly pushed him against the wall by his shoulders and started kissing right under his ear. I nibbled his ear for a second then moved down to his neck. As I kissed a spot on his neck I started sucking on the skin without realizing it. He put his finger under my chin and lifted up my head. I opened my eyes and we made eye contact. Both of our eyes were full of hunger and he kissed me hard. The kiss grew quicker and he walked forward pushing my back against the other wall. He began kissing my neck again and I kicked off my heals. The  kisses were growing harder and more intense. And I felt him begin to suck at my skin very lightly "No marks" I whispered to him as I ran my hands through his hair. "I know." He said through the kisses.
He started kissing my collarbone and my chest. When he kissed right above my collarbone I couldn't help but let out a slight moan. I tilted my head back as he continued to kiss my chest and neck. He slowly started bringing the kisses back up to my lips.
When he brought the kiss back to my lips I unbuttoned his shirt and threw it across the room. And I kissed him again before I turned around and lifted up my hair as he unzipped the back of my dress, but didn't pull it down yet. He started kissing the back of my shoulders and neck. I turned around to face him again. The straps of my dress were now falling down my arms.
He kissed my neck a few times then went back to my lips. The kiss was hard and fast. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist tightly. As he walked me over towards the bedroom I started kissing his neck. He stopped again and pushed me against another wall and let out a groan "how do you expect me to walk when  you doing this to me?" He asked in a deep voice.
I didn't stop I just moved the kisses from the side of his neck to his jawline. Then I pulled away and shrugged "I don't know, but you better figure it out." I said and began kissing his cheek. I grazed his lip with my bottom lip before biting it softly and pulling at it. He pulled my dress off over my head and threw it behind him. As soon as the dress was over my head I kissed him again. Instead of walking he ran using his speed into the bedroom. He stopped And  gently threw me on my back onto the bed. I laughed and he crawled on top of me and began kissing me again. He kissed my neck all the way past my chest. He began kissing my stomach and I let out a light moan. He pulled at the side of my underwear with his teeth before bringing the kiss back to my lips and we continued throughout the night.