Thats my past

I went asking other people for their phone thinking my phone had something wrong.But i was wrong they answered  "Hello?" My dad answer "Dad! Why didn't you guys answer?! Why didn't you come back for me?!what did i do wrong?!"
"Madison we've been meaning to tell you.."
"What do you have to tell me?"
"We don't have that much money ,we cant have much people to feed.The less people we have at home the better it will be."
"So your going to abandon me?!! Im your god damn daughter!!"
"Im sorry,i hope you can forgive me"
"FUCK YOU!!"and i hang up

* 3 YEARS LATER*

That was the last day i cried.The last day i was weak.
The guy i asked the phone to took me in as his own daughter.We were having a great life with his wife and his 3 year old twins,until there was an attack and that made us move to Washington. I treat Stefan like a father I never had.When i was 15 1/2 he told me about the gang, that he was too old,that he needed someone he can hand the leader title too.
I was scared at first because i didn't know anything but then i met my now best friend emily.Emily has been in the gang since she was born,her family was killed by our enemy The Venom Gang.My "father" took her in and gave her all the protection she needed because the man they killed was his brother.
Emily started training me self defense and martial arts as well as handling guns.I also met her brother Alex.He showed me around the place and introduced me to all the gang members. So far everything has been good but i have a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach.

*Xander*
Its been 2 1/2 years since she left.I've been trying to find her but its no use.I wanted to tell her that i was going to be a gang leader it was at a young age but my father died in an attack.I gave her that neckless because i was going to move to England where the gang is,i didn't want her to forgive me.since i was ten i always had a thing for her but i know she never did for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~