Bittersweet tragedy

I wake up to be tied to a chair "well looks whos awake!" I feel a punch on my face "look at that pretty face" i bite this persons finger "you little bitch" he punches my stomach. "No!! Please im pregnant!!" I cry out when he smirks "more fun" he punches me once again "stop please!!" He starts kicking my stomach "whats the safe pin number?" The what? "Answer me!!" He kicks me on the ribs "i dont know!!" He slaps me "fake as hoe!" He punches me in the face again "we are going to have some fun" he says as he touches my chest "stop!! Please!!" He smirks "everything will be alright if you tell me what the pin number?" He says pulling my hair. "I dont know-" the safe the nunber my dad told me. 05251961 "i dont know it!!" He smirks and kisses my cheek "baby girl you be pleading me to kill you"

*xander pov*

"People we need to get moving!!" Jason screams "I'M GOING TO KILL THAT PERSON!!" I scream pissed "Xander we have them located they are by the warehouse!" I go and get in the car. "Lets go!!"

*1 hour later
*madisons pov*
I didnt know an hour can feel like for ever. They raped me more than 20 times and i have blood running down my leg of how much they did. The bad thing is i might have a miscarriage. I hear gun shots then the door opening "we have to go!" Steven the leader of the abandoned gang came in and pulled me up "WALK PIECE OF SHIT!!" The door got open again and this time the shot came for steven but it hit me instead "madison!" I hear a few more gun shots signaling he's stevens dead. "Madison baby stay with me!!" We hear sirens "hands up police!!" Xander doesnt let me go "shes hurt!! Help her please shes pregnant!!" The police officers ask xander a few questions "ok your of charge for protecting and killing the abandoned gang" he runs over to me "madison!! Dont close your eyes!!" He says crying "i love you ok?" I say grabbing his hand "MADI-" and everything go's black.

*xander pov*
"Madison beer?" Me and emily stand up "is it bad?" He looks at us "shes ok but she lost the baby. Even if she didn't take the bullet  she would've lost it.she has two broken ribs and she got raped more than 4 times or they didn't stop." I start crying "can i see her?" I say with hopes "shes asleep now she might wake up in 20" i nod "thanks,what room?" "206b" i rush to her room to see her in the bed wrapped up in the paper thingy (idk) i lay next to her and play with her hair until she woke up. "Xander? What happened to the baby" i start getting teary eyed "the baby didnt make it." She breaks down "baby look at me" i grab her chin "we will have way more babes. Ok? " she nods and kisses my chest as she lays down "they raped me" she whispers she breaths in "they raped me 20 times or more" she starts crying silently thinking i cant see her. "Mads.. the doctor told me" i say hugging her slightly to me  "you killed them right?" I nod "thank you" em burst in the room "xander you killed them right?" I nod "good or i'll chop of their dicks and-" the doctor comes in  "i need to talk to madison privately" he says looking at her "n-" "xander" i look at her and she smiles "i'll be fine" i nod,kiss her forehead,and walk out.

*madisons pov*
"Madison have you been eating?" The doctor says as he starts writing on his pad "no" i say looking down "how long haven't you?" "2 months" i say as i straighten up "do you have appetite?" "No,at all actually" he looks up from his pad "you are diagnosed with anorexia nervosa. You lost 25 pounds and the baby because of it" "i need to get better i-i want more kids" he nods "you need help" "here have these pills" i grab the pills and look at them. "They help you with it but if it gets worst then" he takes out a card "call him,he'll help you" he walks out. "Mads what did he want?" I shake my head "he says i can still have babies and this miscarriage wont affect the other times i get pregnant" "oh, that great then" he crawls on top of me and lays between my legs his head on my thigh. "I love you ok?" I nod "i love you too" i start scratching his head "this feels so good" *knock knock* in walks in a middle aged woman "hi my names sam your nurse and i need to put you to sleep so visiting hours are over" "i want him to stay" i say as xander gets closer to me "ok hun  let me just give you the meds" she puts the shots in the water bag then nods to me signaling she is leaving. Xander gets up and lays next to me "i love you baby" he says kissing my forehead "i love you too" i cuddle to his chest and i fell asleep.