Beach day

"Baby wake up" kiss "baby i have a surprise!" If the surprise is sleeping then i accept. "Mads?" Silence.i feel a lick at my clit. I bite my lip preventing me from moaning. "I want to hear you moan" he says as he enters a finger in me pumping slowly. "Faster" i moan lowly. He adds all his four fingers in me and makes his way up "your going to need to use make up to cover up" he starts sucking,licking, and biting on the skin above my boobs. "I love these so much" he says sucking my left one. "Xander" i moan as i scratch his back. He pulls out his fingers and lowers him self down to be face with my pussy. "Open wide" i open my legs and he starts licking from my thigh up to my clit. He began sucking it and added a finger. I started grinding my hips to his face to be pushed down by xander. "Dont do that!" He starts pumping his fingers in and out fast until i came. "Well good morning" he says as he crawls on top of me and lays his head between my boobs hugging my body. "Good morning" i say as i kiss his head and scratch his back. "This feels so good" he moans and i pull him closer. "So whats the surprise." "We are going to be out the whole day and emily is invited" he says as he gives me a peck on the cheek. "I'm going to get changing" i say as i push my self up. "I called emily a few minutes ago and she said she'll be here in about an hour" he says as he sits next to me. Then i feel food going up my throat. I rush to the bathroom to empty my stomach. I feel xander pulling my hair out of my face and give he gives me a napkin. "Thanks,i'm going to shower" he nods and sits on the bed as i start getting my cloth (👇🏻).

 "If you need anything just call ok?" Xander says worried "im fine im just feeling sick" i say smiling lightly

"If you need anything just call ok?" Xander says worried "im fine im just feeling sick" i say smiling lightly. I go to the bathroom , close the door and lock it this time .I feel like I'm going to throw up again and i don't like him to see me like this. After i finish bathing i do my natural makeup routine,brush my teeth and call em.

*madisons phone call*
"Good morning hoe"
"Good morning slut"
"Xander told me you were going to the beach with us?" I say playing with my neckless
"Yea, im getting out of the house actually" i hear ems keys jiggling and a door closing.
"Where do we meet up?"
"Wait" i go out the bathroom and see Xander sleeping on the bed.
"Just come here,we are at his house"
"Whats the address?"
"I'll send it to you right now wait" i go to messages and text "brooklines street 2908, 30061" (i made that up)
"Just go it,im going to drive there, bye love you"
"Love you too"
*end of call*
I get out of the bathroom and see him still asleep. I go and grab my bathing suit and his trunks as well as extra cloth,sunscreen,towels,and sunglasses and put it in a bag. I have everything set now i have to wake him up. "Baby" i say as i lay on top of him kissing his jawline. He start mumbling nonsense things. "Lets go i got everything ready." I get flushed to him as he hugs me. I give him kisses all over his face but when i get to his lips he grabs me by the back of my head and presses me even more. He starts kissing me and he licks my lip for entrance and i let him in. He rolls ontop of me and keeps on kissing me. Our tongues starts fighting for dominance and i let him have it. He pulls away biting my lip. "I want to get up like this every morning" he says smiling giving me a peck. "Then you'll wake up how you want" i sat giving him a peck. "I love you, you know that right?" "You better" he laughs and gets of "i already packed everything and called em. I told her to meet us here" he turns around "you could've told me i could've help you" he says sternly "thats ok baby i can do things my self plus i have a gang" he turns around and doesn't look at me. "We are going to talk about that later" "wh-" *knock knock* that must be em i rush down the stairs and open the door to be pulled in by a hug of em "mija what i ment of going home is going home with me! I had to take care of our dog and watch vampire diaries alone!" We live together so she had to take care of cleo (👇🏻)