"Fun"

"Xander come on!!" I say pulling his hand "nope" he pulls his hand away from me and takes out his phone. "Babyyy!!" He looks up at me "maaads" he says mimicking me. "Come on everything will be fine" i say sitting on his lap "no and its final" i act like im mad and sit on the other corner.not even one minute later he sits beside me "on one condition" he says kissing my neck making me shiver "a guy looks at whats mine" he grabs my boob "dead" he says biting my ear lobe softly. I nod not trusting my words. "Come on lets go to the mall!" He says in a high pitched voice. I laugh "lets go"

*20 mins later*
We walk inside the mall and Xander pulls me straight to victoria secrets "my favorite colors red" he whispers in my ear. Time to find a red one an he loved me on a baby blue one so why not. This reminds me of alex. "Baby are you ok?" Xander says touching my arm "yea um im fine" i say shaking it of "you can tell me anything" i nod "i know"

*out of victoria secrets*

"Mads" i turn my head to xander "look up front" i look up and see and ice cream place "race you there!" And we go running/laughing to get there. He catches up to me and holds my waist "let go chupacabra" i say trying to run away "nope your my meal!" He go's a head and playfully bites me "you guys are such a cute couple" says a middle aged woman with two little girls "thank you ma'am"  the woman nods and goes away "i love you" i say hugging him "i love you too" he bents down and kisses my forehead. "Lets get icecream"  we go to the ice cream place and get attended by a girl our age. "Hi what would you like today?" She says eyeing xander up and down "i would like a "stop starring at my man ice cream" have that one" i feel xander pulling me closer "or what?" She says smacking her gum "you little-" i was taking my knife out only to be put away by xander. "Mira mija,Im going to get the ice cream in another place don't need hoe disease on my food" i say as i pull xander with my   "Estabas selosita" he says pinching my cheeks "your my man" i say grabbing him by the collar "he grabs my hand and kiss it "yours." "Xander!" He turns around and sees is the shop we used to go cause trouble when we were kids. "Mads!" I turn around and he grabs me and puts me on his back. "Come on!" We went inside to see its a tattoo place now. "Goody i want one" "hello?!" And a kid our age comes "henrik!" I go to hug him but xander holds me in place. "Baby he's just a friend" he lets go but gets mad-ish. "So what do you want? Tattoos or pricings?" "Tattoos" he smiles "come on" xander gets up from leaning against the door "eres mia"  i smirk "romeo santos" henrik pats a seat  for me to sit down i told him what i want and he said in about an hour

*1 hour*

 "Thank you!" I say going out the store

"Thank you!" I say going out the store. "It looks good" he says scoffing "xander whats your problem!" I scream causing a few people to look at us. He drags me to the family bathroom. "I dont want no guy touching you, ningun confiancita" he says as be backs me to a wall "next thing you know i cant talk to no one" i say getting pissed crossing my arms "you have me" he says pressing im self against me "sex is not going to fox nothing" i say as i try to walk away "wait hold up he grabs me and pulls me back "tell me" he says as he seeing im mad "what if your just using me for sex!" He frowns "madi-" "no!! You probably are thats why you want sex to solve everything!!"  He touches my cheek "madison you could've told me" "some times i doubt that you love me" i say barely above a whisper. He takes his hand away "so you think that if i risked my life for you,wanted to have babies with you, have always been their for you. Means i dont love you!" He says getting pissed "yes!! Because now all you want is sex!!" I yell and get out of the bathroom "im not done with you!" Xander grabs me by the arm and traps me against the wall. "I fucking love you madison beer. If you didnt notice your blind" he kisses me roughly and hungrily. He licks my lips for entrance but i deny which makes me squeeze my bum. "I love you baby ok? If you feel uncomfortable you tell me" he pecks me softly  "i love you too" i smile slightly. "Come on" i pull him out and walk out to the food court. "Baby im hungry" he smiles "lets go then" he says grabbing my hand pulling me there "lets go there" he says pointing to a cuban food stand i nod. After we got our food we sat down. We started talking about weird things like when we were little"remember when we were playing  tag  and hoe i was it i throwed a water bottle at ur head to get you" i say laughing "yea our moms were so mad at you" he says laughing along. "But i was so cute i got out of timeout in 5 mins" he pouts "they always left me theres but my charming princess always saved my day" he says smirking "is that even a thing" i say laughing "i don-" "xandy-boo!!" The fuck "xandy you said you'll meet up with me!" She says sitting on his lap smirking at me "i should go" i say getting up grabbing my bag "Alexandra get of me!" He runs after me. "Madison!" I run the girls bathroom and lock my self inside "madison?!" I see his feet "baby come out its a miss understanding i never told her we were done" "why didnt you?" I say in a whisper but he can still hear "because i had for important things.." he opens my door "you" i get up  and hug him.  "I wont ever leave you, my babygirl" he kisses my forehead "i love you" i say kissing his chest "i love you too."