Wheel chair

WARNING:SMUT
"Baby" kiss "mads" kiss "kitten" kiss "baby girl" kiss " wake" kiss "up" kiss. I pushed the person of the bed. "Ow." As i open my eyes i realized i pushed  Xander of the bed "I'm sorry baby" as i got up i fell back down "i told you" i roll my eyes "idiot" "thats not what you called me last night" dios, i hide my face in my hands.embarrassed. "Don't hide your self your cute when you blush" i blush even harder and hide in his chest. His chest vibrates as he chuckles. "I Need to take a shower" i say and i fell. "Need help?"  He says smirking "keep smirking that when i don't give you this *touches her body*  tu veras" his smirk fades "no no no, um i uh-i will help you,lets go baby, you want me to bath you?" Now i smirk "yea that will be nice" when he go's get my cloth i look at my self in the mirror.i have a line down my leg of blood.Damn he did fuck me hard. "Baby- did i do that?" He says worried "yea but,its ok" i say smiling "so i did fuck you hard" he said walking towards me "mhm" i went to kiss him but he puts his head back "curse u being tall" i say trying to be on my tippy toes. I still cant reach. "How tall are you?" "6'5" damn "your very tall im 5'5" he smiles "i like being taller than you,its cute" he says pinching my cheeks "stop!!"i try shooing his hands them away.he starts laughing,i try to kiss him "uh uh uh" i pout "i want to kiss you" and he kisses me "i love you" i say smiling "i love you too."  "Come on lets go" and i fell he starts chuckling "you need a wheel chair" i roll my eyes "whatever"

*after the shower*

"Xander" poke "Xander" poke he doesn't answer...i got it "daddy" "yes?" He turns around smirking "i have to go home" his smirk fades "no,stay here" he says seriously "i have to go baby,i have the gang and i haven't gonefor 3 months." I say sitting on his lap "i know baby but i just got you back" he says playing with my hair "and you won't loose me" i say pecking his lips. "Ok..lets go,but im hungry want to go to MC Donald's?" "Lets go!! I want a happy meal i really want the toy!!" As he's grabbing the keys i text Alex

lets go,but im hungry want to go to MC Donald's?" "Lets go!! I want a happy meal i really want the toy!!" As he's grabbing the keys i text Alex

"Bebe lets go" he says as he takes my hand "are you ok?" He says worried. I smile slightly "im ok." I grab his hand and squeeze it slightly. "Lets go!"

*after car ride and mc Donald's"
"Bebe i have to go" i say pulling away.if your wondering where we are at we are one block away from my house. "But baby,i don't want you to go" he says pouting.he's so cute. I open the car door "really ha-" and i get pulled by by xander "you see this?" He grabs my hand and puts it in his bulge "this is what you do to me" he says and attacks my lips "i just opened the car door" i say rolling my eyes.he grabs my hips and sits me on his lap ,me straddling him. "Im trying so hard not to fuck you right now" he says while we dry hump each other."*moan* the fuck me in the back seat" i say undoing his pants "go back" he says the dom in him taking over. "Ok daddy"  i say shaking my butt. "Take your pants and panties of" as i take them of he takes his pants off as well. I grab him by the collar and pull him down "fuck me hard until the car shakes and flips over" "on it" he says smirking.He thrust into me hard without warning. I was a moaning mess. He covers my mouth "don't moan that loud people might think is suspicious"
I nod "ok daddy" he go's out and thrust back in with force i grab on to his back as he thrust in and out of me. "Harder!!" He looks at me and puts his finger in front of his lips "shhh, i told u to be quite now im not letting you cum" he thrust in and out of me every time going fully out making me be close to my climax. "Im close!!"  "Im not letting you cum!!" "Please daddy!!" I say pleading "i said no!!" He went out and came in.i came with me scratching his back. " i told you not to!!" "Sorry daddy" i say looking down. "When you go back home im going to spank you" he said angrily "what makes you think i will go" i say annoyed "you cant resist this" and he drags his dick down my pussy. I moan. "I know i can't but what if i get what i want with someone else..like alex? Or Damien? You know what a three some will do!! One of them can fuck me and i can suck of the ot-" he thrust a finger in me. "This is MINE" he says pumping it in and out. "Xander" i moan .i came on his fingers he takes it out and licks it. "Anyone touches you ,i will kill them!! Understand!!" I smirk " yes daddy" he puts his cloth on and go's to the front seats. "Dale put ur cloth on!"  I give him a peck and head out "bye xan" i say while i get out swaying my hips.
All i know is that i need to go to Victoria Secretes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys from now on i won't give a warning because how in the story i putted that its for mature reading that gives you the hint smuts going to happen.And now that they had sex,they will never stop.