All laughs

"Xander!!" I laugh as i run away from him "stop!!" He starts tickling me as i cry of laughter "stop!!" He stops and gives me kisses all over my face then goes to my chest then comes up and kisses me on the lips softly "i love you" he puts his forehead against mine and i lean in and kiss him.

*5 months later*
"Madison push" i kept on pushing and xander holded my hand "come on baby you can do it" he has been saying that for the past hour "dont say anything else!!" I pushed hard but no crying "i see the head!" I pushed two more times and i heard a crying "congratulations its a beautiful babygirl" i start feeling very dizzy "doc im feeling very dizzy" i say trying to get a grip on something. They take awake the sleeping baby fast from xanders arms making her cry. "Her puls is to low" i start freaking out making my heart go very fast "sir i need you to step out of the room" "im not leaving thats my wife thats dying!" 2 doctors come in and put wires around me "i cant breath!" I start gasping for air like a fish out of water "oxygen!!" They put a mask on me "sir if she doesnt make it out from this there will be nothing i can do" xander takes out his gun "if you dont fucking save her i'll blow your fucking heads off understand?" That made them work faster getting me more alive. All of them left expect one woman "darling we are going to put you to sleep relax" i nod and xander comes next to me "nothing will happen to you. You have me and our baby. Im going to be in everystep of the way" i nod slowly feeling sleepy. Xander gets next to me in bed and kisses my forehead. He says "i love you" with a tear running down his cheek as i fell asleep.

*xander*

I know i lost control but she was in danger she was at risk of dying. She fell asleep holding my hand not wanting to let go of me but i wont let go of her. I hear a slight knock and the doctor comes in "hi i wanted to know the babygirls name" i looked down at madison "we'll tell you when she wakes up yea?" She nods and goes away. "Nothings going to happen to you" i kiss her forehead and fall asleep.

*next day. Madiosns pov*

I wake up to be in xanders chest but rap in wires "good morning" i kiss his lips and he opens his eyes and he smiles slightly at me "how are you feeling?" "Im feeling better" we hear a knock and the doctor comes in "good your awake" she says with a warm smile "i wanted to ask what would you like the name of the baby be? Your husband said he'll wait for you?" He said he was my husband. Let me get you updated. Me and xander havent gotten married because i got emotional one night saying  i'll look fat and ugly so he wanted to make me happy. We didnt get married but we have a beautiful child and i love him nothing else matters "Nicollette alyssa black" xander looks at me "my moms name?" I nod "you loved her" he kisses my head and nods "nicollette will be. I'll bring her in" she goes out and brings in a beautiful baby girl

 I start tearing up as the lady hands her to me "my baby" i crease her cheek and she holds my finger "shes our baby mads

I start tearing up as the lady hands her to me "my baby" i crease her cheek and she holds my finger "shes our baby mads. She looks like you" xander says kissing my head and hugs me to his body. "I cant believe what we went thru" he smiles and kisses me softly. "We were always meant to be together" i nod and lean my head on his shoulder as i hold the baby. A man walks in "hi im doctor pena" he shakes my hand and xander nods "madison i need to tell you a news i dont know how you'll take it" i nod slowly  "you cant breast feed" i nod and sigh "she can get the bottle right?" He nods and i smile slight and nod "ok thats all" he nods "yea but you and the baby need to stay for a week for you guys to heel" i nod and he leaves. Xander grabs the baby, kisses her head, and kisses mine "my two girls"

*4 months later*
"Yea i know" stassie nods "you have to tell him" i sigh "i know but i dont know how to and i have my baby girl now" i look at nicollette i go to her and start ticking her slightly making her giggle and she opens her eyes big making her look very funny but very cute. I hear a snap of a photo to see stassie posting the picture on her page

@stassiebaby

🖤85,391 "love my little niece

🖤85,391 "love my little niece. Four months today!"

"Let me see" she shows me the picture and i smile "good photographer" i say laughing. I grab nicollette and put her in her seat "can i feed her?" I nod and stassie grabs her compota. "Open wide baby" our baby is surprisingly smart and is more advanced to other kids. In these four months everything was great. Me and xander dont have any rivals so we are trying to erase the bad things and start things new. Xander has a job and i stay with the baby until shes 4. Thats what we agreed on im not going to stay at home all my life thats what i know. Xander is on his way back here. "Baby im home" i run and cling on to his chest my legs wrapped around his waist "missed me that much?" I nod "your always with me now your not" he kisses my lips with love and hunger "wheres nicollette?" I jump of him and nod towards the dinner room "stassie wanted to feed her" he nods "can stassie take care of her a little longer?" He wraps his hands around my waist and puts his head on my shoulder kissing in lightly making me moan lowly "i'll ask" we go to the kitchen to see stassie playing with nicollette "tia stass" nic starts doing bubbles with her mouth trying to say words but she can't making me laugh "hey stass" stassie looks at me and smiles "lover boys home" she laughs and i blush. "Hey baby" "dada" i freeze "her first word" xander smiles "dada" he presses his forehead against hers and she grabs his hair slightly making him shake his head making her laugh.