Friends

*2 weeks later*
"Babeee" i wake up to getting kisses in the lips and all round the face. "Let me sleep" i say shooing him away. He starts jumping on the bed and lands on me "get of you weight more than 200"
I say as i open my eyes trying to push him off "no I dont" i get up and kiss him. "Come on jack" (bet y'all thought it was xander) He gets up and pulls me with him "want to go to the fair" nash, sammy and sammys girlfriend is going?" He says kissing my head "sure" i go and change. Your probably thunking what happened well me and jack are a couple, i havent seen xander,and i've never gone back. I've bought everythin i have with my money. I've talked with em and shes fine she started school again she even said shes one of the best. Alize os in the school and they want me to join. I might but i don't know only if jack go's, i feel saved around him and cared for with him and his friends. "Ready?" Jack says fixing is fixing his hair. "Yea lets go"
*20 mins later*
"Sammy my boy" jack and him do a "man" handshake. "Hi my names madison" i say touching my shoulder with sams girlfriend "stassie " "thats my little sisters name" she laughs "i need to meet her then" we start walking and we hear a booth put music on. "Do re mi so fucking done with you girl!" Me and stassie scream "ok your my friend now" she laughs. We talked about random things about our favorite color and all. I can tell we are going to great friends. "Lets take a picture!" She takes out her phone and gives it to sammy. "Baby can you take a picture of us?" He nods "but you'll have to pay me back" he winks "whatever"
@stassiebaby

 🖤43,592 "New bestfriend!!😘 love you babygirl @madisonbeer" Comments: @sammywilk:🔥🔥 my girls slaying @jackG:MY babygirl @fatherkels:😘😭@hater:madison uses everyone for fame@madisonbeer: i love you too

Comments:
@sammywilk:🔥🔥 my girls slaying
@jackG:MY babygirl
@fatherkels:😘😭
@hater:madison uses everyone for fame
@madisonbeer: i love you too. @hater Sorry hun aint you.😘

"Damn my girl go get it!!" Says stassie i smile "lets go  get ice cream. I need to let the stress." I say laughing and the guys join as well "lets go" i feel jack kiss my head. We head to the icecream shop and when i go in  it was the worst sight i ever saw. Xander on a date with emily. "Jack those are my friends i'm going to say hi yea?" He nods and i kiss him. I walk over to them "hi em!" I say cheerfully trying to act like i know no shit "heyyy mads" i see xander from the corner of the eye looking at me "a date?" I say winking at em "yea, i hope your not mad" i shake my head "no im not i feel happy for you guys" i look at xander "you guys make a cute couple" i say putting the fakes smile you can ever imagine "thanks" he looks down. "We should hang out. We should do a triple date. My boyfriend, friends and i" "yea that'll be nice right xandy-poo" she says smiling at xander "yea that'll be fine" he says pissed. He jelly!! "You guys can meet then they're here" i look over at jack and he takes the message to come over "baby these are my friends xander" i point at xander "and emily" he smiles at me and kisses my head. "They seen nice"  i smile and nod "well guy we have to go ,we have our friends waiting" i kiss em im the cheek and go to hug xander.  "Liked the show?" He whispers in my ear and hugs me. The fuck? "Yea um...bye?" I say as i pull jack away i look back and see xander smirking. I keep on walking not wanting to be there anymore "guys i want to go home im not feeling too good" stassie looks at me with concern "want me tk go with you?" "Yea sammy might as well come" she gives me a confused face "i live with jack" she nods "ok lets go"
*30 mins later*
"Im going yo go upstair to take a shower, stassie want to come with me?" She nods "sure"we go inside the room and lock it. "Im going to take a shower" she nods make your self at home. I get my panties from a drawer, jakes Shirt and my white sweater if i get cold. I took a shower and came out to see stass half way asleep "stass you can bath you can take one of my shirts and panties i dont mind." She nods and i give her "her" things. "Can i have a hoody?" I gave her my yellow hoody and she went inside. She came out and called me in. "Lets take a picture. We need to update the world." She says laughing slightly. I smile and we pose at the mirror.

@stassiebaby

 🖤25,387  "goodnight from us to the hoe @alex

🖤25,387 "goodnight from us to the hoe @alex.w"
Comments:
@claudiann: my girls
@sammywilk: babyy
@jackG:🤤🔥🔥
@alex.w:thx😒
@stassiebaby:we still love you
@madisonbeer:you know its true @alex.w 😉
@alex.w:😂 true. Love you girlys💕

"Lets go down stairs" we are half way down stairs when i hear my phone ring. "Stass go down stairs im going to get the call" she nods and blows me a kiss

*madisons call*
"Hello?"
"Madison you though i liked emily?"
"You guys arent dating?"
"No"
"Emily will get pissed"
"She knows we just did it to see how you react *sighs* and you didnt act as i expected"
"I told you we arent dating anymore"
"You got a new life. The perfect one" he says sadly
"The one i couldn't give you" silence
"Can you meet me tomorrow?"
"I can't i-"
"Please madison, i want to talk"
"Ok"
"Ok" he says happily
"Where and what time"
"The cafe we reunited and at 3"
"Ok till then bye"
*end*
I go down stairs like nothing happened and sit down next to stass. "We are watching parker" i nod and lay my head on her shoulder. In the middle of the movie i fell asleep and felt getting lift up. "I love you baby" and i get putted on a bed with the person under me. "I know your sleeping but i love you i know its only been a month but its been the best" and with that i fell asleep.