Cuts

*2 months later*

Its been two months two months without his touch,his kisses,and hands. I know i did it for the best for me and my child. But i miss him he's the love of my life. My everything. Im in 2 months and a week of pregnancy you can't notice because i've lost alot of pounds because of not eating "mads you have to eat" i turn to her "i don't want to" i say emotionlessly "you have to or the baby or you might die." "I want to die em" i break down.she pulls me in a hug. "Dont say that! You are my bestfriend/sister if you die im going to kill you in the other life." She says looking at me teary eyed "eat for the baby,for me" i grab the plate slowly from her hands and eat "i love you mads" i smile slightly "i love you too"

*xanders pov*
Its been two months every day i go to her house and spy on her by the window. She's so bad and i know,she knows. I miss her so much. That night i dont remember what happened i only remember sarah and madison running away. *ring ring* "hello?" "I NEED YOU TO COME HERE RIGHT NOW!!" Emily "now after these months?! I-" "she said she wants to die xander. She doesnt care any more!!" What? "Im on my way" i hang up
*madisons pov*
Im ready to end it all i can't do this no more. Life doesn't matter. "Ugly whore" cut "slut" cut "fat" cut "worthless" cut "thot" cut. For happiness "for x-"
*xanders pov*

"Shes upstairs!" I run up the stairs to not see her there. "Mads!" I open the bathroom door to see mads laying on the floor with a razor in hand.ready to make her 6 cut "for x-" "madison" she looks at me shocked "xander!" She jumps on my arms and starts crying as do i "im so sorry mads" i say hugging her. I "missed you so much" she pushes me to fall on the bed and starts kissing me. "Dont do that ever again,please" she says hugging my body "i wont" i grab her hand and take her to the bathroom. "Wheres your aid kit?" "Under the sink" i sit her on the counter while i clean her cuts "since when haven't you ate?" She looks down "i haven't ate since the last day i saw you" "but what about the food emily gave you?" "I throwed it up" i say looking down "madison *sighs* i know we are not in the right terms but you need to eat for the baby and you." I bring then topic that has been haunting me "did you kill my father and his wife?" He shakes his head "no i didn't. We were never that much of enemies" i nod "come on you have to eat" i hop of the counter but when i do i feel very dizzy. "Xander" i say touching his shoulder trying to hold on. He turns around "catch me."

*xanders pov*
"Emily!" She comes rushing into the room "wha- oh god" she grabs onto Madison "damien!! Call the doctor quick!" "What happened to her?" "Her sugar level dropped." The doctor rushes in and puts needles in her putting medicine in. "Her pals is low." He grabs an (electric shot thingy) "take her to the hospital room!" They rush her the hospital room knowing i dont know where it is. I follow them to see them putting tubes around her as well as oxygen. I get out of the room knowing i cant take it. "Xander everything will be alright" says emily touching my shoulder .i put my head on my hands "its not,its my fault" she chuckles "true but she loves you" i just hope she doesn't stop.
*one week later*
*madisons pov*
"Xander!!" I say getting away from him to stop the ticking "get back here" he catches up to me. "I love you" "i love u.....nicorns" he hugs me "ok i love you too" he lets go of me "want to go to the park?" I smile "yep come on" we get out of the house and walk to the park,how its one block or less away from us. We walk to the park and keep walking until we see a kid fall down i go ahead and help her up "thank you!" Her mom looks at me and says thank you with her mouth. "Hey miss why do you have lines on your arm?" I look down at the little girl "you should never do these lines ok? These are for people that have problems in their life" she looks at me "but i have problems" she says scoffing "no princess your life just started" "hey freak get away from my little sister" i look up to see a 15 year olds "you must really care for her . Sorry your blind. You didn't you see your sister fall." He stays quite "thats what i though" i look down at the little girl "your beautiful ok sweetheart" i kiss her head "ok bell" and she runs away i do as well. Freak i take out my cigarettes and smoke one.
@madisonbeer