Hospital

*beep beep beep* the fuck? "Mads i dont know if you can hear me but um *sniff* i- i've tried to look for you all these years and um we have been friends since ever and you don't remember me.....it hurts to be honest that the girl i love does-doesn't remember me or love me back." Is xander? My god,i cant remember!!! Now how the fuck do i wake up i mean i can hear *try's to move*

*xanders pov*

I feel mads moving,oh my god "DOCTOR!! She moving!!" And the doctor bursts in the room. "What happened?" Says madison with a husky voice "i need water" she says looking at me. "Here" i say handing her the water bottle.she nods "do you know your name?" "Yea its Madison Elle Beer" "what year is it?" "2017..what day is it?" "December 27"

*madisons pov*
"What?" Is say shocked "you've been out for 3 months now if it wasn't for this young man you would've been disconnected" i look at xander " ohh...um..can i talk with him? Alone?" "Yea i'll be right outside ms.beer you press that button next to your bed and i'll come right in" i nod as he closes the door "*sighs* i remember you" i say in a whisper.i start crying "i-i'm sorry i didn't remember you" i say sobbing.he presses his lips on mine "thats ok you didn't know" he says smiling "and um...i heard you say um..that" he looks down "that i love you...its ok if you don't love me back" he says tearing up.i grab his face and kiss him as im kissing him he licks my lips for entrance and i let him in.our tongue start dancing for dominance until we were out of air "i've liked you since i met you and i've loved you since i
was 10 but,i was afraid you didn't like me back." I say smiling "i was afraid too" he says chuckling. "I'm going to call the doctor in" he says getting up "wait..please stay" he smiles "sure" he says as he gets in the bed.

*30 mins later*

Now that i notice i kissed xander and im dating alex.i like Alex a lot but i love xander. I don't know what to do especially when alex is ems brother."*grabs chin* what are you thinking about love?" "*sighs* im dating alex,xander." I say looking down "*i know" he says angrily "how long have you guys been dating?" "I started dating him the day i went to the cafe to "meet" you" "*sighs* can't you break up with him? Tell him what happen i'm sure he'll understand" "that easy for you to say your not the one getting hurt ,your staying with the girl" "oh..so im staying with the girl aren't i" he says smirking down at me as he straddles."mhm,i love you xan" i say smiling he hums "say it again" he says smiling "i love you" he starts kissing me all over my face "i love you too" he says smiling "i-" i get cut of by him starting to tickle me "stop!!" I say giggling. he kisses me he starts licking my lip asking for entrance and i denied.he groans and squeezes my bum and i gasp and he enters "mads i- *gasp*" and we break away a see em standing by the door. "Em i-" "don't call me that.you are kissing our enemy and your cheating on my brother with him." She says looking at us with disgusted. "Emily you don't understand!" "Understand what?!" She says yelling "MY BROTHER WILL NOT GET OVER YOU!! YOU ARE ALSO PUTTING THE GANG IN DANGER!!" "NO!! You don't understand i just remembered him.he's the love of my life!!" I scream as i feel Xander's hand ,he's trying to calm me "you love him" emily says whispering "yea" "*sighs* what are we going to do with my brother" "we are going to tell him the situation,he'll understand if he was in my shoes he'll do the same." Says Xander.he does have a point. " ok we'll try..is that he can't handle anything else. He's-he's been through too much" says em sniffing "i know" i say quietly "*knock knock* i need you guys to get out of the room the patient needs to get her medicine which will make her go to sleep" says the doctor "can xander stay?" I say with hopes "only if you promise to sleep" i smile "i will" "ok" i look at Xander and signal him to go to the bed. "There! I putted the medicine your going ti fall asleep in about 30 mins" say the doctor smiling "thanks doc" and he nods while closing the door. "*sighs* don't think about it ok?" "Ok" i say looking down "*grabs chin* i love you ok?" He says smiling slightly "i love you too" i say giving him a peck "hey thats not a kiss" he says smiling "yes it is" i say giggling "no this is" he says as he kissing me.he kisses me slowly with passion then asks me access with his tongue . i deny, he squeezes my bum and gets in.His hands start rooming my body as he starts grinding on me.i start moaning lowly not trying for anyone to hear us."xander" i moan a little louder."we have to stop before they hear us" "yea" i say yawning "lets go to sleep baby" he says kissing my forehead "good night kitten" he says wrapping his hands around me. I smile liking the nick name "good night *yawn* xan." Lights out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~so....it got a little heated.
Do you guys like the story so far?