Go fuck a slut

"Xander!" "Yes?!" He yells back "ems coming to do my make up is that alright?!" He comes up stairs "sure as long as your happy" he puts his hands on my waist as my back is facing him. He  kisses my shoulder "get sexy but not to much dont want any one looking at whats mine" he bites my shoulder softly "got it" i turn around and kiss him. "Call her" he gets his cloth and walks out.

*madisons call (em)*
"Hoe come over!!" I scream as she answers. I her a guy groan "whos that?" The guy says quietly like i cant hear. Honey i have ears. "Hey madison"
"When are you coming?" She though i didnt hear. Stupida. "Im going in 20"
"Ok, dont fuck your man while getting ready!"
"*gasp* mads n-" and i hang up
*end*
Im going to call alize we need a bonding time.
*madisons call (alize)*
"Hey whore"
"Hey slut" she says laughing
"Want to come to a party me and em are going?"
"Sure be there in 20"
*20 minutes later*
"Yo what the fuck havent you seen me before!" "We are here to see madison dumb fucks"I hear people yell out side. "Im sorry but i cant let them be in danger" "in danger" i hear the person mimic. Em. "Stick the danger up ur ass the only danger is you guys looking at us like meat" alize "Bullshit, y'all are blind. Move!" I go out to the door before they kill her. "Stop!! You hoes are blind! This is emily and alize  they can come ever when ever the fuck they wants. Dont need to have all ur eyes all over them. They have their boyfriends to do that" i get a playful slap from em. "Para" i look back at the guys "yes madison" then i see David (one of the guys) rolling his eyes. I walk up to him and take out my knife and put it to his throat. "I might look like the little girl the damsel in distress. But dont ever push my buttons!" I throw my knife to the person beside him killing him. "Got it?!" He nods. "Good" and i give im a kiss in the cheek to piss him of even more. "Bye" and we walk away. "Remind me to never mess with you" em says laughing "ok. Well lets go" i say pulling her up. "Mads- oh hey em" says xander as he hugs em. "Alize right?" She nods  i look at xander "well we have to get ready so shoo shoo" i say shooing him out the door "no kiss" he says pouting "nope" as im going yo close the door xander puts his foot, opens the door,and kisses me "thats better" i roll my eyes "whatever" i close the door and look at them "Lets get ready!"

*2 hours later*

Madison:

Emily: