Abuse

"Shes home!!" And i feel  a million of people jumped on me. "Guys she just came out of the hospital!" And i feel them getting ripped of me. "Em!!" I say as i hug her.  "You need to tell him" em whispers in my ear. Alex. "I know" and we pull away. "Mads!!" And i feel down  "hey guys i missed you!!" I say hugging the twins."liam i like that hat of yours,my little baby" he pouts "no im a big boy" he says proudly.i chuckle "yes my little man" i say ruffing his hair. "Staisy!!" I say hugging her "hows my pretty princess?" I say fixing her dress "im a queen" she said pouting.the cuteness, im going to explode. "Si mi reina" i say kissing her head. "Hey any of you know where alex is?" I say getting up. "He's in the training room.he's been there all day i think someone pissed him off" what if he found out? "Oh ok thanks" i say patting erik in the shoulder. "Ale-" and i get cut of by being pushed to the wall and hold by the throat. "YOU CHEATED ON ME!!" I try to get out of his grasp "let me go" i let out barely above a whisper " i though you said you loved me!!" He says squeezing harder. I started getting purple.he let me go and i fell to the ground "i told you i liked you since i met you and the first guy you see you go after!!!" He says as i try to get up but, he pushed me down and punches me in the face. "And it had to be our enemy" he says kicking my ribs many times "i tried to make sure you didn't remember him" the fuck? "Alex, i-" and i get punched again in the face "dont say im sorry cause your not" he says kicking me repeatedly "you are MINE!!" He says grabbing my hair. "LET ME GO!!" he starts kissing me around my chest. "ALEX LET HER GO!!" Lets me go to attack Damien. "My god! GUYS WE NEED HELP!!" And half of the gang comes in and drug alex. "Mads stay awake" i start seeing everything blurry. "Mads!!"

*xanders pov*
*ring ring* "yes?" Its emily "you need to come to the gang doctor!" She says desperately "why? Why Does this concern me?" Please don't tell me is Madison " its mad-madison." She says crying "im going!!" Who ever laid a finger on her is dying "GET THE CAR READY!!" I say getting the guns. Que se prepare.

*madisons pov*

*beep,beep,beep* again in the hospital. I open my eyes to see im all whirred up. I press the red button to call the doctor "oh your awake" i nod "water" he grabs the water and hands it to me. "How ar-" and xander burst thru the door "OUT!!" he says pissed. The doctor leaves and closes the door. "WHO DID THIS!!" I start tearing up "it-it was a-alex" i start sobbing. "IM GOING TO KILL HIM!!" He says walking to the door "WAIT!" He turns around "stay with me please" i say sobbing.he looks at me and his face softens "ok baby ,what ever you want" he says as he lays next to me. "I love you "i say pecking his chest. He pulls me slightly to him "i love you too" he says kissing my forehead. And i break down "he said i-i was his and he-he tried to rape me" i say hugging him. He gets up and walks out the door. And i didn't see him at all that day.

*xanders pov*

"SHES NOT YOURS!!" I say punching him in the face. "Yes she is!! She loves me you just made her turn!!" I turn to sean , he grabs the bat and swings it to his ribs. He starts chuckling "have you ever had her in bed? If you havent let me tell you she's the best with that pussy dripping for you. Her arching her back trying to get more" he looks up and smirks "specially when she a little" they didn't kill him.it was him.her first. I killed him. "Sean you know what to do with it." I say going out of the basement. Im going to the get some answers.

*madisons pov*

I was crying when i heard a knock.i straighten up and wipe my tears away. "Come in" Xander comes in with his head hanging low. "Why didn't you tell me" he says in a whisper "he's my best friends brother and they have been through alot" he looks at me pissed "yea but you have gotten through worse he abused you and everyone covered him up" "we did because he's also our best fighter" he starts walking towards me "you could've told me!!" "I didnt know you by that time!! I didnt remember you!!" "You could have told someone about it!!" "I had no one!!no one believed me!!" He sat on the bed and putted me on his lap while i lowered my head."*lifts up chin* I'm sorry baby" he whispers to me ,he gives me a peck,and hugs me. "I love you" i say pecking his lips and laying my head on his shoulder. "I love you too kitten" he says kissing my head "you should go to sleep" he says tucking me in bed "no I'm not *yawn* tired" he smiles and gets in bed with me "lets go to sleep baby girl ,they might let you out tomorrow" "ok,i love you" i say cuddling with his chest "i love you too princess."