Rape

"You guys took long" says em walking towards me smirking "yea" i say blushing causing xander to grab my butt. "Mads?!" I turn around to see emilys and i old friend alize "alize?!" We ran up to her and fall "i missed you guys" she says hugging us "we missed you too. So any guys" i say wiggling my eyebrows "yea,his name is james but he's from the venom gang" she says sitting up "thats ok we made peace between each other" i say smiling as i see Xander walking towards us. Ally looks at me confused "how?" Em looks at her and smirks "*gasp* you little hoe!" She says slapping my shoulder playfully "who's that?" "Thats xander" "the leader?!" I nod "damn i've only gone for a year and this" i nod smiling "he was actually my childhood sweetheart and now my boyfriend" she looks at me shocked "if you din't want him anymore just give me a call" she says winking "can't" she looks at me confused i look down at my stomach "no way! For real?!" I nod and get pulled to Xander's lap "im its aunt!" Says ally "im its godmother!" I laugh "its settled" "so who's this James?" "He's my"boyfriend" " wait hold up "xander isnt your friend called james?" He looks down to me "yea" he looks up to ally "whats his full name "james rodrigez delgado" "thats him" he says pulling me close "fuck" he groans  in my ear pulling me closer to feel his erection "guys im not feeling very good im going to go home with Xander" em looks up worried "do you want me to get you something before you go?"  I shake my head "no ill get something on the way there." "Bye em,ally" giving them a kiss on the cheek.

*skip the car ride.they got home*
"The things im going to do to you!" He takes of my bra and starts sucking them
"Mmmmm xander" he starts going up and starts giving me hickeys leaving a trail down to my stomach. "Im going go fuck you so hard" he go's down between my legs "open then wide baby" i open them as wide as i can i want my pussy to get as much attention as it can get.
I start moaning "more"
"You taste so good" i look down to him "let me return the favor" i go down to meet his erection i start pumping it up and down. "Fuck" i start sucking him of.
"Fuck madison!" He started grinding his hips to my face and i let him. He came with his eyes rolling to the back of his head. "Come here" 
He throws me to the bed and slams into me
"I love you!" Im about to cum when he turns me around and slams into me
He starts kissing me going in and out of me
"I love you!" He thrust one more time and we both came. "I love you too" i say as i kiss him in the lips his lips tasting like me. Its so god damn good. I bite his lip wanting more. "Go ahead you can kiss me all you can't" i get of too of him and start kissing him we star French kissing i licked his lip for entrance which he granted our tongues were fighting for dominance  he let me win knowing i wanted to keep kissing him.i started exploring his mouth with my tongue until we had to pull away for air. "I love you"  he says holding me close "i love you too" this time he kisses me first he licks my lip for entrance and i deny which causes him to grab my bum making me gasp. He explores my mouth and trails down to my neck he starts giving me more hickeys up and down my neck. "I love you Xander" i say hugging him "i love you too mads you're the best thing that happened to me." We stay there for 10 minutes cuddling until we hear my stomach growl.  "Come on lets go get something to eat." Xander says pulling me up with him. "Ok only because you said so tho." He smiles "im goinv to take a shower ok" i nod "ill go after you, i have to make some calls" he gets down to my height puckering his lips. I gave him a peck for him to just say "wow you really are short" i smack him by the head "no km just fun size" he laughs entering the bath room "now outfit number 3 of the day" i mumble im not going anywhere special so why not?

 I gave him a peck for him to just say "wow you really are short" i smack him by the head "no km just fun size" he laughs entering the bath room "now outfit number 3 of the day" i mumble im not going anywhere special so why not?