Lets talk

I get away from xander and go to our bed room "mads" he grabs me by the elbow "you can tell me anything" i sit down on the bed and he sits down with me "well..um...i wanted to ask u something" i say playing with my neckless "go on" he takes my hand and kisses it "i want to go out with stassie and sammy" his eyes harden "im going with you" i shake my head "then whos going to take care of nicollette?" "We'll get a babysitter" "no someone will probably take her!" He geabs me by the hair and puts my head to the side "dont fucking scream at me!" He slaps my ass and bends me over his lap "your going to count with me with the 20 spanks then your going to say 'thank you daddy'understood?" I whimper "yes daddy" after 20spanks my bum was red and i was crying "im sorry baby but you cant scream at me you need to follow my rules" i sniff "but im trying for nicollettes safety" he nods "i know" he hugs me and puts his head on my shoulder while giving me slight kisses on my neck "remember daddy knows best" i nod "love you" "i love you too baby" after a few minutes nicollette starts crying. He sighs "im going to the bathroom after all that spanking i need a cold shower" he kisses me and i I get up to get her. but when i get there shes not there. "Oh god" i grab a gun we had hidden then look out side to see a guy holding a crying nicollette. I target him not trying to hit nikki. I killed the guy silently with the silent gun (?). I grab nicollette to see her crying "shh baby mommys here" she opens her beautiful blue eyes and hugs me by my neck. I but her in her little okay ground leaving her to play with her toys. I go out side and get rid of the body "thats what that bitch deserves" dad. The other guy asks "wheres anthony he needs to be here by now" i grab my gun and shoot buth on the head and leave a note. 'You can mess with me but not with my family. Fuck you bitch'     I get rid of their bodies and leave the car their. I inside the house to see xander playing with nicollette "baby what happened?!" I had blood around me so it looks like i've been shot " 'anthony' took nicollette because of my father" xander gets pissed and storms out "i already killed them and got rid of their bodies" i whisper to him as i get close to him not wanting the neighbors to hear.  He hugs me and kisses my neck "if they take one of you girls i'll go killer spree" he says laughing slightly at the end. I look up to him and kiss him slightly then pull him in side the house. I see nicollette to see her trying to talk to one of her dolls. I laugh and swipe her up putting her on my hip. "I love you nena" i kiss her forehead and she giggles making my laugh. Xander records it and post it on snap. "I love you" he kisses nicollette in the cheek then kisses me in the lips softly.
*few hours later*
"Baby!!!" I scream from the toilet "yea?!" "I need-" o get cut of f when xander opens the door with tampons. "How did you-" "ur my fiancé i have to know" i blush "now shoo shoo" he rolls his eyes but leaves. I finish my business and go out side the room to see xander on the bed with nicollette sleeping, a disney movie on, and all my favorite candy on the bed. I take out my phone and post it on snapchat. "Aww baby" i say as i hug him by his neck and sit on the edge of the bed "my girls passing by pain i have to do something" he says laughing slightly at the end. He gets up and puts nicollette on her bedroom and comes back. He pushes me to the bed "now your going to tell me what is this!!!" Fuckity fuck fuck.