The "beautiful" reunion

I wake up to be in jacks arms. I love jack but not as much as xandsd and it's what scares me.  I love Xander a whole lots but he did what he did. Im in love with jack but xander means life to me. "Good morning baby" i say kissing his cheek. He doesnt wake up so i go to the bathroom do my business and brush my teeth. "Baby wake up" i yawned. He peaks an eye open , grabs me and throws me to the bed to tickle me. "Stop!! Im going to pee on you!!" He stops and laughs "good morning" he says giving me a soft peck. "Jack i heard what you said last night" i blush and he scratches the back of his neck; he does it every time he gets nervous. "Im sorry if you don-" i cut him of by giving him a kiss. "I love you too" he smiles and hugs me. "Jack i need to go to a cafe im meeting with a few friends i havent seen in a while." He smiles "sure baby anything you want" "great i need ti be there at 3" he nods. We spend time watching you tube videos and taking pictures.

@madisonbeer

🖤65,923 "dont know where i would be without you!!!"Comments: @stassiebaby:couple goals@nashgreir: sucks being single @hater:werent you with xander? What a slut@madisonbeer: its called a break up

Comments:
@stassiebaby:couple goals
@nashgreir: sucks being single
@hater:werent you with xander? What a slut
@madisonbeer: its called a break up. Its in the dictionary.👍🏻

@jackG

 🖤76,952 "mine🤤🔥"Comments disabled

🖤76,952 "mine🤤🔥"
Comments disabled

*2:30*
"Baby lets go its 2:30" he grabs his keys and walks out the door holding my hand *they got there*
"Bye baby i love you" i kiss him and he kisses me back with love. "I love you too. You call me if you need something" he kisses my forehead and leaves. I go inside and see xander looking pissed as fuck. "I hate the way he calls you his" i roll my eyes " i was yours but you fucked it up" "madison you know i dont remember" he says trying to touch my hand "even with a drunk mind your mistakes could've been different" he starts to get teary eyed "baby please take me back" i shake my head "first of all my name is madison and im not going to take you back." "Why?" "I love him" i whisper. He straightens up and puts his head back. "Fuck!!" He gets up and go's to the bathroom. "EVERYONE GET OUT!!" He breaks a mirror until his hands are all bloody. "Xander stop!" I say as i try to stop him from punching it. He keeps on until i push him hard "punch me!" He shakes his head "i would never do that to you" he says getting up "stop then" i get my purse to see the aid kit. I've gotten into fights before and i ain't getting infections. "Give me your hand" he gives me his hands and as soon as im going to put the alcohol he gets me and sits me where the sinks are to make me comfortable. I love xander with all my heart but i also love jack. Idk know what to do. Xander is the love of my life but jack he's different he makes me feel alive and loved nit someone that uses me for sex. "Baby look at me" he wipes a tear away and lifts up my chin "why are you crying?" He says looking concern. I shake my head and finish curing his hand. As im about to jump of he grabs my hips "tell me" i look down "xander i love you with all my heart and life. But i also like jack alot to the point i might love him." I start sobbing "i- i dont know what to do" he grabs my head and puts me to his shoulder. He lets me cry in his shoulder and hug him for a while To the point i fell asleep.
*3 hours later*
I wake up to be in bed and in someones armsi snuggle closer until i noticed o was in the bathroom last time. "The fuck?!" And i fell of the bed "mads are you ok?" Xander says trying to get me up. "What an i doing here?" I say crossing my arms "you fell asleep" mi amor" he says taking my hair out of my face. I look down and blush. He lifts my chin up and kisses me softly shocking me but i recover and kiss him back. I start moving my lips until he licked my bottom lip but i denied causing him to squeeze my bum making me gasp and him to enter. He leaves his hand in my bum and presses me to his body by my hips. I start crying having tears streaming down my face but i still kiss him. He starts exploring my mouth then stops and its just our lips moving. We stop to catch our breath and xander pecks me on the lips and bites my bottom lip softly. He touches my cheek and i lean my head on it "why are you crying baby?" "I missed you so much" i say sobbing. He smiles slightly and kisses my forehead putting me on his chest "i missed you too"i look up and kiss his jawline "i love you" he looks down to meet ny eye level. "I love you too princess" he kisses me as we were going to a heated makeout session i heard my phone ring. "Hello?" "Baby where are you" fuck i forgot about jack "im staying at my friends house for the night sorry i didnt tell you" "thats ok have fun baby i love you" i look at xander as he hears the conversation and starts getting mad "i love you too, bye" "bye" as i hang up xander gets up "i just love the way you say you love me but you say you love him" he grabs a lamp and throws it. "Xander stop!" "Im going to kill him!" He starts going out the door "xander stop!! Dont do it!!" "Let go!" He elbows me on the ribs "mads im so sorry" i remember my dad doing that to my mom. He said he was going to kill her so i had to save her if i didnt she would've died. In the end she stayed with her. This was the fear i always had to get hit by the man i loved. "Madison listen to me breath." I couldnt breath i felt my self spinning i started to get very dizzy "im very dizzy hold me" and i fainted.