Stupida

I run down the stairs and tackle stassie "what are you doing here hoe" stassie stands up and laughs at me "your my bestfriend and your engaged so..!" I roll my eyes "the dress and shit right?" She nods "que shit ni que shit" she says slapping my hand playfully "lets go shopping!" Sammy comes out of nowhere and makes me pigback ride him "hi sammy boi" i say ruffing his hair and i put my chin ontop of his head "so hows my favorite gal?" Stassie gasp "hey!" She says pouting "dont worry baby your my favorite love" she comes and hugs him me ontop of him "people break it up im still here" they pull away and then i feel hands on my waist  and they put me on their back. "Dont feel left out" i kiss xander and i fix myself on his back. I brush my pussy accidentally by his back it felt good so i moaned lowly. Xander buckles me on his back getting the message making me moan a little loader "mads are you ok?" Says sam concerned "yea just that i was pulling my hair up and my earring got stuck. No worries" xander puts me down "its bleeding a little, guys im going up stairs to clean it up" they nod. We walk up stairs when we close the door i get slammed to the wall and xander "chokes" me "you want to be a slut?" He takes off my underwear and his boxers "then i'll fuck you like one" he slams into me hard making me moan loud. He covers my mouth "not to loud" he grabs my breast and starts messaging it and then he starts sucking it biting softly sometimes. "I love you" he thrust in one more time making us both cum "i love you too" he kisses me softly and puts on my cloth slowly. Lovingly. He puts his on then kisses my head and grabs my hand to go down stairs. "Hows your ear?" Says stassie smirking "it fine" i say hugging xander "oh xandra you looked nice with your make up where did you get it from? ?" Stassie laughs "stoop madison made me do it" xander whines  making us laugh. i turn around and peck his lips "you looked nice tho" he pecks my lips and i turn then he puts his chin on my shoulder "mads want to go shopping? you need more cloth and new things" she winks at me and i roll my eyes laughing "ok"

*5 hours later*

Me and stassie went shopping, sammy and her left, and now its just me and xander. Im on top of him watching tv. I feel xanders hand rise up to my shorts and a click of a picture

@peachcouple

 🖤35,751 "mine❤️" Comments disabled

🖤35,751 "mine❤️"
Comments disabled

He post a few more pictures we took earlier today
@peachcouple

He post a few more pictures we took earlier today @peachcouple

 🖤75,391 "my body my love

🖤75,391 "my body my love. Eres mia"

"Cute" i kiss his cheek and lean down on his chest "im happy i met you" i hug him and i fell asleep with an "i love you" back.

*next day*

I wake up with a lick at my clit i gasp and grab the persons hair and press the persons face to my pussy wanting more "xander" i moan lowly as i message my breast. He starts sucking on my clit hard then pulls it a little making me arch my back. "Xander!" I feel four fingers being entered then i feel his tongue flicking my clit. "Xander" he pumps them fast making me cum and him lick me up. "Good morning princessa" he kisses my lips softly but i wanted more so i bit his lip and he let me in but he won and explored my mouth then when he pulled away he grabbed my lip and pulled it softly "good morning" i fix my self and go to the bathroom. I do my business then i wash my teeth not wanting him to kiss me again with morning breath. I get out to find xander sleeping with his hand over his eyes. I get to bed and kiss him softly in the lips. He rubs his eyes and opens them "good morning again" he chuckles lightly then pulls me in for a hug me on top of him. "I love you bebe" i smile and look up "i love you too"

*4 months later*
"Madison beer?" Me and xander get up and go to the room "you guys are here for the first check?" I nod and she motions me to lay down "want to know the gender?" I nod and xander holds my hand "its a girl" i smile and xander kisses my forehead "shes very healthy. Your doing very well and an improvement from last time" xander looks at me confused "improvement from what?" The doctor looks at me "there your ready to go. I'll give you guys some privacy" she leaves and xander knees down infront of me "baby what does she mean about improvement?" I put my head down "when i lost the baby it wasnt because of the beating" "what? But how then you were doing fine" "i turned anorexic" i let a few tears fall but xander whips them out and lifts my chin "you could've told me" a few tears flowing down his face. I whip them away and pull him to my chest kissing his head "i though you were going to think i was a freak" he looks up to me and sits down on the bed putting me on his lap "i would never think that. Your my bestfriend and my lover" he pecks my lips softly "i love you with all i have." He presses his forehead against mine and kisses me softly and hugs me to his chest. "Go to sleep i'll carry you to the car" he didnt have to tell me i was already half way asleep.

*at xanders house*

"Baby wake up you have to eat" i rub my eyes and open them "i dont want to. Let me sleep" he gets in the bed with me and puts his hand over my waist making me curl up towards him "baby we can eat something and then you sleep all you want" i shake my head and hug my self to his chest. "Come on for the baby. For me" i sigh and his kiss his chest. I stretch and get up "where do you want to go?" He says as he hugs me by the back which i fix my self in-front of the mirror "i dont know" i say shrugging my shoulders "lets go to the mall?" I nod i grab my purse and xanders hand as he takes his keys and close the door "i love you" he kisses my hand and drives to the mall

*the mall*
We bough chicken nuggets for me and a hamburger for xander a combo for both duh. We sit at a table and We see a man walking towards us pointing to a sign "what is that?" He keeps on point to it and he takes out his tongue and starts whistling. I start tearing up to hold the laughter so i hide myself behind xander "im sorry but we arent interested" the guy leaves and we both burst into laughter "im going to hell" i start crying and chocking a guy (very hot may i add) comes up to us "are you alright?" I nod still coughing slightly he sits down and i feel xander put his hand in my thigh squeezing it a little. I look up and see xanders jaw clenched. "Are you single?" I shake my head "who do you think this guy is?" I say pointing to xander "oh sorry he's just there to look pretty" i say sarcasm clear in my voice "i though he was your brother or something" i roll my eyes "yea cause im engage to my brother" i show him my ring "oh um sorry" "fuck off" xander says as he shows him his gun. The guy ran fast as the flamingo or something of lonni tunes. I put my hand on top of xanders and give it a squeeze "your my fiancé , the dad of my baby,and my love. Chill out i wont leave you. Its not like i have a choice anyways" i say laughing slightly he brings me to his chest and kisses my forehead "your right." He kisses me softly "you dont have a choice" i hug him and we get ready to leave "can i have a pigy back ride?" He nods and i get on i hug him with my legs not wanting to fall but he had to dip me down "idot!" I smack his head "i might fall!" I burry my face on his neck and hug him from behind "i'll catch you stupida"