Mine

"Xanderrr" i whine as i try to pull him up "no" i pout "come on you promised" he looks up "i did but i dont want anyone looking at whats mine" He grabs me by the waist "your mine" "i know im my self too" i say laughing "mhm" he kisses my neck "i love you" i turn around and kiss him "i love you too." I hug him and we stay like that silently in each others embrace for a few minutes. "Why haven't you asked for sex?" I say confused but quietly "because i noticed that what you said was true and that all i asked for was sex. Even when i was mad" i look up to him "your making effort for me?" He looks down at me and smiles "yea, your my baby, my life. I would do anything for you" i look at the eyes i fell in love with  "but its been over a week" "i can wait as long as your comfortable" "te amo mi amor" i say pressing my forehead against him. "Yo tambien" as he's about to lean in i grab a pillow and throw it to his head causing him to fall back. He grabs a pillow "you want to play like that ok. But im winning" he grabs me and pulls me to the bed and strangles me He starts hitting me with it. "No!!" I flip us over and hit him but he covers his face. I take it of to see him smiling "i love you" i say leaning  down only to be flipped and smacked by the pillow. As quickly as the pillow came it was gone and replaced with xanders lips on mine. "I" kiss "love" kiss "you" he lays down and puts his head between my boobs and hugs my body. "I dont know where i would be if you havent been their" i say playing with his hair "you would be in a better life, but the thing is that i cant live with out you either" he says looking up. "Xander im comfortable" he crawls up towards me "so i can.." i nod "yea and plus i've missed it for a while" i say touching his bulge "thank to lord" he pulls down my pants and panties and slams into me "fuck" i moan he gos out and slams into me when im about to cum he pulls out "xander?! What the fuck?!" He smirks "sorry baby thats what you get for not giving me sum" "come on baby i'll give you it to you when ever you want" i say pleading "no sorry" and he walks away "fuck!" I get up and go to the bathroom "xander im going to the bathroom i'll be out in a few!" "Ok!" I go inside and lock it "where is it" i whispered. I found it. A diddolo. I put it in and sit on it and press a button for it to start to vibrate. "Fuck xander" i whisper moan not trying for him to hear. 10 mins passed. "Mads r u ok? You said you'll be out in a few and i didn't even hear the shower. "I'll be out ok? Hold on" i put it in the max making me moan a little louder than before. "Mads i-" xander enters the bathroom and stairs at me in shock "when did you buy that?" He says getting pissed "a month ago because i knew you would do this" i say getting of it but missing the feeling making me moan. He bites his lip when i moaned. "Come here!" I walk towards him only to be pulled and slammed into xanders dick "you are not using some shit to pleasure your self" he slams into me "you have me" he slams into me "your man" he thrust into me "your love" he slams into me again "your dick" he slams into me "your" slam "fucking" slam "daddy!" I screamed finishing his sentence as well as i came. "We arent done" he moves him self inside of me and does circle motions "xander" i moaned "madison" he groans. I came as well as he did "i love you" i kiss him softly and start riding him slowly having pleasurable sparks. "Madison" he moans. He gets up thrusting into me hard and lays me on the bed to pull out. I moan at the miss of contact. He lowers himself down and starts licking me. "Xander" i moan arching my back. "Keep them open" i open my legs and hold them. He starts sucking on my clit "xander" i moan as i grab his head and put it lower. He grabs me and stand me up in the bed and starts eating  me out. "Fuck" he starts going in and out with his tongue making me cum. He licks my pussy clean no signs of my cum, he sets me down and grabs me by the neck. "I love you so fucking much" he kisses me roughly with my taste in his lips. He lets go of my neck and kisses it as well as leaving hickeys. "Te amo mi amor" he says pecking my lips softly. "I love you too" i say pecking his lips. "Go to sleep baby" he says pecking my forehead,covering me up and laying me on his chest. " you *yawn* too" and i fell asleep.