Protection

"Princess wake up" i hear xander whisper.i rub my eyes and open them "good morning baby" i say smiling "what time is it" i say yawning "its 9:30,the doctor said he needs to do an X-ray to see how your doing today" he says taking my hair out of my face. "Ok" i stretch,give him a peck,and go walk to the bathroom."wait!" I get grabbed by the waist and turned around. "Hm"  "i want a kiss" he says pouting.i peck his lips "there" as im about to leave he grabs me again and gives me a french kiss.let me tell you by just his kisses i get wet.i moan. He starts pulling away and go's down to my neck.he starts sucking and licking leaving hickeys for sure.  "Hey madi-" and we pull away "um ok.. i need to tell you guys something important" "yes doc" i say as i sit down  xander comes after me and sits me in his lap. "I dont know how you guys are going to take it,you guys have gangs but,madison your pregnant." The doctor says looking at us sternly "what?" "We still don't know how it survived.but at least it did" Didn't Xander used-oh god we didn't use anything.of course i was going to get pregnant, we didn't use any the first time we did it.The  hundreds of rounds. "Im going to let you guys take in the news" and the doctor leaves the room "xander we didn't use protection.what are we going to do? We have the gang an-" he takes my hands "mads we can keep the baby theres nothing wrong" "but-" "we need to keep it a secret only the people in our gangs can know thats it.we cant risk gangs finding out or then you and the baby are in danger" i look down "xan,but im not ready to be a mother, i cant even take care of my self" he lefts my chin "mads *sighs* you can get an abortion, but if you want we can keep the baby and we can take care of it together" he says teary eyed "i don't  want to give it up" i say touching my stomach "its our baby,our creation" i say smiling at the end. "Then we will keep it?" He says smiling "mhm" and we get into a passionated kiss.he starts kissing me with passion but with hunger as well.he starts licking my lip for entrance and i deny he puts a finger in without warning.i gasp and moan he takes that as access and he slips his tongue in. Are tongues were fighting for dominance and i give it to him. He enters his four fingers and starts pumping slowly. "Faster!!" And he pumps faster he starts kissing me at the same time.when i came i moaned and bit his lip making him groan out of pleaser.  "You should do that more of often" he says taking my lip and biting it softly.  "You mean this" i take his lip and bit it the same way i did when i came. He groaned and started biting my neck. I was a moaning mess.  "I want to go home" he pulls away "you want to leave me?" He says getting pissed "no,no,no, i want to go home to you know" and i start grinding with him slowly  "im going to enjoy you being pregnant" he says chuckling.  "I love you" i say pecking his lips hiding my self in his chest as i get teary eyed "awww baby,why are you crying?" he says lifting my chin up giving me a peck. "Im so happy i have you,if you gave up then i wouldn't be this happy your making me" i say letting a tear slip "god! The pregnancy!" I say laughing. "im happy that i make you happy. People said that you never smiled and was never happy..why?" "Because i never had a reason..now i have two." i say smiling. He gives  me a peck and smiles "we are going to be the best parents ever!!" He says smiling  "mads!! I brought you some cloth,you can go home!!!" Says em bringing me a bag.  "Ok,thx,then i have to talk to you. Its a surprise!!" "Ok love you bebe" she says blowing me a kiss "love you too" i say winking as she closes the door. "Bebe?" "Hm?" "Your MY bebe,my girl" he says holding me by the waist "i know,im yours" he smirks "your mine?" "Yep but,your MY Man" i say grabbing him my the collar and biting his lip "Im yours" he says smirking grabbing my bum "your so hot when you mad" he whispers and bites my ear lob. "Im always hot" i say winking  "mhm" he says pulling me close "i have to go change ok" i say giving him a peck "hurry up!! I need help!" He says signaling down to his pants "yea,yea" i say rolling my eyes but smiling. I get inside the bathroom but i don't lock the door knowing he'll come inside.i look inside the bag and there was (👇🏻)

With baby blue Victoria Secret undergarments

With baby blue Victoria Secret undergarments. I get inside the shower and put it at hot. "Damn the view" i jumped so high you can confuse me with the halloween black cat. I turn around and see Xander behind me fully naked with an erection.Not trying to brag but, my mans hot. I feel a hand grab me and flush me against their chest. "People are going to ask you why you cant walk" with that sentence finished he slams into me.  "Xander!!" He holds my mouth "we are at a hospital we don't want no one to hear" i moan lowly as he bites my lip.he went all the way out came all the way it and pushed me to the bathroom wall. I moans lowly and scratch his back hard no doubt its going to leave bloody marks.  "I can't take it!" He comes out fully to thrust back in repeatedly.i was a moaning mess   " moan for me" and he grabs one of my boobs and start messaging it. "Im going to cum!" I say as i feel my self very close " wait for me!" He started thrusting in and out faster and harder making me bite his shoulder.Making me and him cum at the same time. "Xander!!" I moaned loudly. Im getting kicked out. "Madison!!" And he came . "I love you" he says pecking my lips "i love you too" i say smiling. He starts washing my hair while i have trouble to reach his. "I can't reach" i say getting on my tippy toes.he grabs me and puts me on his hip. We get out of the shower ,put on our cloth, and walk out hand in hand. "Do you want to go to yours or mines?" He asks getting our bags "yours" i say while im getting my phone. We go out and get in his car. Xander turns to me "Baby go to sleep i'll tell you when we get there" i slightly smile "ok" he gets my hand and kisses it. "I love you" and with that i fell asleep.