Get ready

"Madison!"  
"What em?!"
"Do you want to go to the party down the street?"
"I don't know" i say playing with my neckless
"Come on you haven't gone for a while!"
"Ok,i'll go" i say rolling my eyes
"We have to go to the mall!"
" we have cloth em,do we have to go" i say whining
" yes we do we want to be sexy"
"Your right about that,lets go" i say as i get my car keys

"Madison!"   "What em?!" "Do you want to go to the party down the street?""I don't know" i say playing with my neckless  "Come on you haven't gone for a while!""Ok,i'll go" i say rolling my eyes "We have to go to the mall!" " we have cloth em,do w...

"I never got why you got a big car"
"I told you,if we have an emergency then we don't have to get another car and complicate everything"
"Thats true tho..hey can alex come?"
"Sure and we can buy him a dress!😉" i laughed
"True"
*emilys conversation*
"Hey bro,want to come to the mall?"
"Do i have to?"
"Yes you do because your big sister says so"
"Your only 1 min and 6 sec older than me! Plus we're twins!"
"Oh shut up!"
"Ok fine,i hate you"
"I love you too"
*end of call*
"He said he's coming"
"Ok,he better not take long"BEEP!!
"Come out alex!!"
"Ok im coming mujer!!"

*skip the car ride because it will be boring*

"Lets go to victoria secrets i need a bra" emily said winking pointing at Alex.
"Alex which bra do you want the blue one or the purple one!"i say with the most serious face i can put
"Haha very funny"he says rolling his eyes "im going to the food court."
"Ok meet you there."
When we are walking inside i see these girls eyeing me."hi my name is Claire,how can i help you?"
"No i dont need no help we are actually going."
I whisper  emily "get ready,she's undercover"
"Got it"
"Well we have to go" "wait madison!" "Wait how do you know my name?" I say innocently "This is a message from our leader" she says when she's about to attack I grab my gun and shoot her "ANYONE THAT WORKS FOR THE VENOM GANG,TELL YOUR LEADER IF HE WANTS TO KILL ME THEN WHY DOESN'T HE DO IT HIM SELF.HE'S A COWARD!!!" "Lets go" i say emotionlessly. If he thinks he's going to kill me he's damn wrong."em i need to call dad" "ok i'll look out"

*madisons conversation*
"Dad?"
"Yes mads,something wrong?"he says worried
"Yes,they tried to attack us at the mall,i need to you to send more people just incase."
"Ok i'll tell our best" "oh and dad?"
"Yes?" "Stay safe" "i will ,love you" "i love you too"

*end*

"Lets go" i say as we go to the food court
"Mads,what happened?dad called and said to look out"
"There was an attack" i say sitting down
"Did any of you guys get hurt?" He says checking us
"Alex calm down we're fine"i say rolling my eyes
"I cant have anyone hurting you guys!"
"I know...lets go home" i look a the corner knowing our "bodyguards" were there and gave a nod.
I grab my keys from my purse and we start walking to the car.today was a long day.

*2 HOURS LATER*

"Come on mads you said you'll go!"
"I know i was until we were attacked" i say rolling my eyes
"Then how we got attacked then we can't go nowhere anymore because remember "we're in danger""
"Ok,i'll go..."
"Yes!!"
"Just for you to leave me alone"
"Hey,but you know you love me" she says proudly
"Yea, unfortunately"
"*gasp*madison!! You better run!!"
As she says that i run around the house "you'll never get me,hahaha" *BAM* i bumped into alex "alex my prince save me from that witch"i say dramatically "im going my princess" he says as he "fights" of the "witch." "I saved you my lovely princess,now doesn't the prince get a kiss?" "Yes you do" as he leans in i put a banana at his lips.I start laughing so hard when he starts kissing it."maaaads"he whines as he pouts."whaaat" i say mimicking him."one kiss" he says holding one figure."pleeaase"he says smiling;he's so cute."uuhheemm,I'm sorry lovebirds,but we*points to herself and Madison* have a party to attend to" i get up from Alex grasp "well,if i have to..see you later Alex" i say as i blow a kiss "there Alex it's the kiss you wanted😉" i say walking away."you know what i meant!" Now to get ready for this party.