Kinky

WARNING:SMUT!!!

"Kitten" i hear someone whisper "mads" i groan who the fuck is trying to wake me up."come on" then i feel a hand go up my shirt to my bra. "I know your awake" then i feel xander biting my ear lobe softly.i stay quiet "mhm,so you like this huh" he says as he trails his hands down my pants and into my panties "red,my favorite color" he starts messing with my clit  .I'm trying so hard not to moan. "Baby girl,your just making this hard for your self" he starts putting one of his long slim fingers inside of me. "Xander" i moan.i couldn't take it anymore "you like that" he says as he starts pumping slower "faster" i moan arching my back. he adds another finger.i moan even louder "be quiet princess we don't want to get disturbed" he whispers in my ear. I grab his collar and put his lips on mine.i start giving him pecks until i go down his chest and open his shirt.let me tell you he has a defined 8 pack;they look so lickable.he grabs me by the hair "i'm trying to not fuck you so hard right now" he says groaning. "Then do it daddy" i say licking my lips. He slides his hand down my pants and starts fingering me with 4 fingers;i need holy water i've never moaned so loud in my life.if i moaned this loud do you imagine his dick.im a break. "Don't stop!!!" "Never" and i cum.he licked his fingers "your so delicious" he says smirking. I look down and see a huge budge in his pants.i smirk and start palming him "Daddy do you want me to help you?" I say innocently.he groans. I undo his pants and lower his  boxers looking at him;my expectations were right he was huge.I start pumping him up and down.i look at him and see his eyes rolling to the back of his head. He grabs my hair and pulls me down "suck!!" He says groaning i start deep throating him and i started gagging so i started palming him.he groans one more time and he cums.i swallowed and licked him clean finishing with a pop. "You are so good kitten" "thank you daddy" i say looking at him thru my lashes "*sighs* kitten we need to talk about this" i nod he says as he's fixing him self as im fixing my self as well."come here" he says patting his lap "kitten i don't know if you can tell but i have a-" "daddy kink" i say smiling "its ok xan,,i think thats hot" i say laughing .He smiles for a second but his smiles fades "how many dominants did you have?" He says angrily "only one" "what happen to him?" He says a little relived "he was like a normal dominant until he started going to far that he abused me" i say looking down "what happened to him?!" He says mad,oh shit. "Em and the gang found out and they killed him" "ok thats better or i would've tutored him until he begged to die" he says pissed. "Its ok baby,it already happened" i say taking his face in my hands. " kitten i wanted to ask you if you wanted me to be your daddy ?" i've never smiled so big "yes!! But i might act like a little some times." "Thats ok baby " he says pecking my lips "yay!!" I say jumping.he grabs my hips "if you keep doing that we might have to repeat what happened earlier."  "Then why don't we" i say smirking "we can if-." *knock knock* "hey Madison how are you feeling?" "Very good doc" as i say that i feel daddy trying to slip a finger in. "We need to check your blood,you need to come with me" i don't like getting my blood checked,i get panic attacks. "Can xander come with" i say with my hopes up "yea sure,if that makes you feel better" i nod "we'll be right there" i say waving him of. "Daddy can you sit with me?" I say pouting "is my little princess afraid?" "Yes" i say looking down embarrassed  "thats ok kitten,if your good we can go get ice cream.how does that sound?" "Yes! I want ice cream" he chuckles "come on baby"

*after the shots*

"it hurts" i say touching my hand. "Don't touch it baby it'll hurt even more" "ok" i say looking down. "Can we buy the ice cream then go back home i miss rosy" "whos rosey?" He says confused "my cuddle buddy" i say jumping around "ok..can i meet her?" "Yes she'll love you!!" I say smiling "ok baby" he say holding my hand.

*after the ice cream cuz that'll be boring*

"Daddy this is rosey" i sat hugging my white stuff bear. "Hi rosey,I'm sorry but me and mads are going to cuddle .then when we go to sleep you can cuddle with us?" I whisper to rosey "she said thats ok,now can we go watch a movie!!" I say jumping on my bed "which do you want?" He says getting the blankets "ARIEL!!" He chuckles "ok bebe lets go get in our confey cloth.im going to change you ok?" I smile "ok, and can you pick my cloth i want to be a pretty princess!!" He nods.then he starts taking of my shirt as he's doing that he can't stop staring at my boobs i mean they are a  10DD.he starts licking his lips then he gos down and takes of my shorts "you look so hot in red" he says as he unclasp my bra as the bra falls to the floor and he looks at my breast."they are so beautiful" he says as he trails a finger down to my panties he takes them of slowly watching as they fall of my long legs. "Oh kitten the things i would do to you" he says biting his lip.i grab his hand and put it in my pussy "why don't you do it then" i say biting my lip. "Maybe i will" he smirks and picks me up. "Oh kitten i'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk" when he finished that sentence he thrust into me hitting my g-spot "oh fuck!" He keeps on ramming into me "daddy!!" He starts grunting "babygirl you wont be able to walk tomorrow" "he starts slowing down.tease. "Harder!!,faster!!!" He grabs one of my nipples and puts it in his mouth.I'm a moaning mess under him. "Open your eyes!! I want to see those beautiful eyes when you cum!!" He pulls out to come in with much force. "Xander!!" And i came. "Im close!!" He says ramming in to me he grunts and cums in me. "I love you" he says kissing my forehead. "I love you too" i say smiling as i get up."round 2?" "When did i say i was done?" He says as he crawls on top of me. He thrust in to me "we are going to have 100's of rounds"
And the night went on with millions i love you's and rounds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So..first smut i've ever wrote. How was it?