La reina

"Family of xander black?" We all stand up and i go up to the doctor "im his wife" he nods "we took out the bullet. He is fine and awake" i sigh in relief "but he is very tired because of the Anastasia. Only one person can go in now" "what room-" "B210" i nod and go to the elevator "209,210" i enter the room to see xander with wires "baby" i get teary eyed and he smiles slightly patting the bed and i get in slowly not trying to hurt him "how are you feeling?" "Tired" he touches my hip and i wise "have you gotten it checked yet?" I shake my head "with you being into surgery i was worried something would've happen" he sighs and presses a button a d a nurse comes in "are you ok mr.black?" "Can you check my wife she got hurt" she nods and motions me to get off the bed and lift up my shirt "oh dear" she covers her mouth and i look down to see blood all over the place with a mark of something that was stabbed "we have to clean this up and you need stitches" i nod and xander is already half way asleep "go to sleep i'll come back and lay down when im finished" he nods and closes his eyes. The woman leads me to a room and tells me to lay down "do you think you can handle it?" I nod "i've been through worse" she stitches me up and cleans it with alcohol "all done" i nod and go back with xander "em babysit nicollette for me.... ok bye" i lay down next to xander and he cuddles close to me "i love you babygirl" he kisses ny lips softly "i love you too babe"

*2 months later*

"Yea i know....ok thx" i hang up and lay back down on the bed "who was it?" Xander asks creasing my hair  "stassie" he nods and hugs me closer after a few minutes of silence i speak up "xan?" "Yea" "what would you think of..um.. an-another baby?" He looks down at me "i've always wanted 10 kids" he chuckles "if you had to have the babys you would know how it would feel" i slap his hand playfully. He laughs and kisses my head as i turn around his hand on my waist "im pregnant" i whisper quietly knowing he'll hear "really?" He turns me around and grins down at me "how long?"he smiles at me "a week ago" he kisses all over my face repeating i love you. He kisses my lips softly. "Te amo" i smile "yo tambien"

*2 months later*

"Xan do you really have to go?" I say as im wrapped by his waist putting my head by his neck "i have to go babygirl its for the gang" i look up "let me go with you" he shakes his head and try's to get me off but i stay there. "Your pregnant and i can't let you lose the baby" i sigh and hug him he kisses my head a d lays me down on the bed his going down with me. He kisses me softly and gets up "you text me everyday. I need to know if your alright. If theres any emergency then you call me right away" i nod and get teary eyed "im going to miss you" i hug him and he sighs "im going to miss you too" he runs my back then pulls away kissing me "go to sleep its too early" "can you stay with me umtil i go to sleep?" He nods and laus with me "i love you" he kisses my head and pulls me closer my the waist "i love you too." I wake up him not next to me but a hoddie and two if his shirts. I go to the bathroom bath , do my make up, and of course change

 I put his hoddie on and go to nicollettes room to sleep her sleeping i kiss her head and change her slightly but waking her up a little for her to eat

I put his hoddie on and go to nicollettes room to sleep her sleeping i kiss her head and change her slightly but waking her up a little for her to eat. I put on mickey mouse and sit her on her sitting thing (?) i make milk for her and make waffles with milk for me. I give her, her milk and then i ate as she watched tv. I feel my phone vibrate to see its Xander "hey baby" "hi how is everything going?" "Everything's fine we just finished eating and nikky is watching tv" i get nicollette out of her chair and out her on my hip  holder her with one hand the phone on the other sitting down on the couch "say hi to papa baby" i put him on speaker.nicollette claps excitedly "papa!!" "Hola nikky quien  esta la reina de papa?" She grabs my phone and starts blowing raspberries. Xander laughs "pass the phone to mommy." She hands me the phone "thank you baby" "mads call stassie to be with you as well as nash i dont want you guys to be unprotected" "ok" nicollette starts crying wanting her pacifier "mama tete" i sigh "i have to go call you later love you bye" with an i love you back he hangs up and i give nikky her pacifier. "Quieres ver spongbob?" She nods as she cuddles to my chest.