Chapter 11: Do you like being a slut?

Y'all...let me tell you something...I'M DRUNK AS FUCK RIGHT NOW. I also found out that the brownie Cara gave me was a weed brownie. Harry scolded her for giving it to me. She claimed, "it's not even that strong, he'll be fine," but Harry still wasn't happy. He knew I've never tried weed OR alcohol before and I've consumed them both, tonight, at the same time. Fuck my life I'm so fucked.

Harry left me sitting here on the couch all by myself surrounded by strangers. It's been about 10 minutes since he told me, "stay here, don't move from this spot, I'll be right back. I need to take care of something very important."

It's feels like he's been gone for more than 10 minutes, maybe he has, I honestly don't know. I don't even know what time it is and I don't have my phone to check.

I have to pee so bad. All this alcohol went straight to my bladder. I wish I knew where the bathroom was. I really have to go so I'm just gonna go wandering around looking for it.

A couple minutes later I find a line of 3 people standing outside of a door. A girl comes stumbling out of the door and I look inside to see that it's the bathroom. Yes I can empty my bladder!

I stand behind a girl with blue hair, her hair kind of reminds me of Halsey I think smiling to myself.

"What's got you smiling, gorgeous?" I hear a male voice say coming from behind me.

"Her hair," I say motioning to the girl in front of me, "I like it," I say with a giggle.

"Your smile and giggle is so cute," said the handsome stranger.

"Thank you," I say with a hiccup. I turn around to see the girl with blue hair going into the bathroom. So that means I'm next. Ugh I'm about to explode.

"Even your hiccup is cute. Everything about you is just...really cute," he said getting closer to me.

"You're not just being nice because you're trying to stick your dick up in me, are you?" I ask suspiciously.

"No," the stranger laughs.

I get hit with a random wave of dizziness causing my vision to go a little blurry for a second. I stumble back and the guy catches me leaning me up against the wall.

"Whoa, are you okay?" the guy asked concerned.

"Yes I'm fine, I just really need to pee. I wish Halsey would hurry up," I mumble.

"Halsey?" The guy questioned.

Finally the girl with the blue hair walks out of the bathroom.

"Her," I mumble lazily pointing at her and stumble into the bathroom. I lock the door, pull up my skirt and pull my panties down. I collapse onto the toilet seat. I can't bare to stand up and pee right now my legs feel like jello.

After I finish peeing I go to wash my hands and look at myself in the mirror wondering who is this person staring back at me?

I make my way out of the bathroom seeing the handsome stranger still standing there waiting.

"See you around, stranger," I said seductively running my hand across his chest as I walked pass him back to the couch and Harry still isn't back!

It's been a couple more minutes and still no sign of Harry. All I know is that the song that just started playing is really making me want to dance right now. (The song playing is attached, it's called Blow by Yves V) The only problem is I can't dance. I've never danced in front of people. I only do it in the privacy of my own room where there's no judging eyes.

I close my eyes enjoying the beat of the music when a male voice breaks me out of my trance.

"Come dance with me gorgeous," I look up to see that it's the same hot guy that was talking to me in the bathroom line.