Chapter 30: Where did Louis go?

⚠️WARNING⚠️: drug use

Harry's POV:

I'm up in the secret headquarters watching my baby do his thing. There's a window in my office that you can see the entire club when you look out of it, but you can only see through it from the inside. On the outside of the window it looks like a mirror. My baby is doing so good. He has made us a lot of sells so far. You think I like sending my poor little innocent and naive boyfriend out there to help me sell drugs? Because, I don't, but I gotta do what I gotta do to keep this empire going. But, don't worry, he's gonna get a big fat reward for doing this for me.

Even though I'm a drug kingpin, I don't do drugs...often...I think...I might be lying...I don't fucking know, but right now I need this cocaine that's flowing through my veins. Mainly I do drugs for fun and when I'm on the edge, and I'm on the edge of losing my fucking mind often. I'm on the edge right now actually. And don't get it twisted, I'm not some drug addict junkie or crackhead. I just really fucking love drugs and I can control myself with them unlike some people.

I feel like the drugs don't really help stop my urges to hurt people. They probably make it worse, but honestly I can't tell my sober self apart from my drug induced self anymore. I know I've hurt people who care about me, and I know I've hurt Louis, but I can't help it. I've come to the conclusion that I'm built to hurt and destroy everything, including myself. Nothing ever feels real to me anymore. I'm not sure when I started feeling that way. I'm not sure if it was before or after the drugs, but the only thing that I know is real is how I feel about Louis.

I hate watching these guys try to hit on MY boyfriend. I wish I could stab all of their eyeballs out for even glancing at him and cut all their hands off for touching him. I can't blame them though because he looks so fucking good. His mind and personality are also beautiful. I'm glad he's all mine. My beautiful fucking goddess. I'll forever worship the very ground he walks on. I wish I could lock him up in a room in my house, so I can keep him all to myself. I'm truly obsessed with him. I've never felt like this about anyone. It's driving me even more insane than I already am.

Ugh, I need more drugs to calm down. Even though they're not really helping right now! They're making me feel even more antsy. I look away from the window where I was watching everyone in the club, but really I was just watching Louis, fuck everyone else, and turn to my worker men that are standing in the room with me.

"I need another line. Give me a higher dose," I demanded one of them.

"Sir, are you sure? You know how you get when your doses are high," this fucking pansy said to me as I took a seat at the table in the middle of the dark lit room.

"Just give me a higher fucking dose before I cut every single one of your fingers off," I threatened as I slammed my right fist down onto the table causing a BOOM sound to emit as the table shook and rattled underneath my fist.

"S-sorry sir, h-here I'll get it," this pathetic excuse stuttered out and quickly went over to my personal drug stash. He brought over a plastic baggy filled with one of my favorite white powders.

I snatched the bag out of his hand and dumped the powder out on the table in front of me. I took my credit card that was already on the table from my previous dosages and cut the powder up into fat lines.