Chapter 60: You fucking kissed him?!

One week later...

Update, it's not for the fucking best. It's only been a week and I'm already falling apart. It's currently Friday night and it's 11pm and I can't do this. I need him. I can't fucking function without thinking about him. He's like the most addictive drug. No matter how hard I try to stop taking the drug, I can't. I need him coursing through my veins. Maybe I can just call him and hear his voice. Yeah, I'll do that. I quickly go to his contact name and dial his number. The phone rings five times, I was about to hang up, but he answers the phone. Well I thought he was going to answer the phone.

"Hello?" The female voice giggles into my ear.

My heart just dropped. A girl just answered Harry's phone. The girl's voice sounded awfully familiar too.

"Hellooooo?" The female voice sang into the phone again followed with another giggle. There's a lot of background noise. It sounds like she's at a party or a club.

"Uh, hello," I spoke up, holding back tears.

"Who is this?" She giggled.

What is wrong with this girl? Is she drunk? This isn't even her phone so what the fuck?!

"Um, Harry's boyfriend," I said matter-a-factly. "Why are you answering Harry's phone? Where is he?" I snapped.

"That's funny, because Harry told me last week he was single," the girl said and started busting out laughing like she just said the funniest thing ever.

"Kendall why the fuck do you have my phone?! And who are you talking to?!" I hear Harry yelling at her in the background.

"This guy...says he's your boyfriend...wait his contact name says my cum dumpster," she said as she let out a loud laugh and then added, "aww Harry is this one of your boy whore's who wishes they were your boyfriend?" She said through her ugly loud laughter.

"Give me my fucking phone!"

I hear a bunch of rustling and then Harry's voice comes into the speaker loud and clear.

"Louis?!" He asked making sure it was me and then continued with his frantic yelling, "baby?! Are you okay?!"

"I'm glad you're having fun. Enjoy being single," I managed to say and hung up the phone. I put my phone on silent and threw it across the room, then started sobbing into my pillow.

I don't know how long I've been crying into my pillow, but I'm startled when I hear my bedroom door open.

"Louis, what happened?" My older sister Lottie came into my room. She walked over to me and sat next to me on my bed. She came home from college yesterday and surprised me. I'm so glad she's here I need someone to talk to and I feel like I'm falling apart and the only thing that can put me back together is Harry, but he doesn't want me anymore. What have I done? Why did I think it was a good idea to go on this stupid break?!

I stopped crying enough to tell her what happened. "A week ago Harry and I went on a break and I haven't seen or talked to him since. I just started missing him so much Lottie, so I decided to called him just to at least hear his voice and a girl answered his phone and she told me that Harry told her that he was single. He doesn't love me anymore Lottie and this is all my fault. Why did I have to fall in love with him?! It hurts so bad! I never knew a heartbreak would hurt this bad I honestly feel like I'm dying Lottie," I was sobbing so hard by the end of my rambling explanation that I could barely breathe.

"Shh, shh, calm down Lou, shh, look at me sweetie," my sister said as she attempted to calm me down. She gave me a tight hug and pulled away when my sobbing and heavy breathing simmered down a bit. "I remember my first heartbreak...it hurt like hell, so I know exactly how you feel. And you wanna know how I got over it?" She asked and I nodded eagerly. "First, I said fuck him, I'm better off without him! Then, I cried and ate a bunch of ice cream and pizza," she said with a small laugh, "then I decided I'm not about to sit here and get fat over some guy, I'm gonna go out and be a hoe too, since he was already out hoeing around why can't I, so I went and slept with his best friend."