Chapter 25: Remember my dick smacked you in the face?

⚠️WARNING⚠️: a little abuse or whatever

I wake up the next morning feeling groggy and sore as hell. I groaned and tried to sit up but nearly screamed when I felt this excruciating pain coming from my asshole. I collapsed back down with a whine and whimpered onto the solid body beneath me.

Harry started to wake up when he felt me moving around on top of him. He wrapped his arms around me tighter than he had them in his sleeping state.

"Good morning princess," he grumbled in his deep morning voice as he opened his eyes.

"G'morning, sorry I woke you up," I mumbled.

"I've actually been awake, I just fell back asleep waiting for you to wake up. I didn't want to move and disturb my sleeping beauty. Plus, I got to stare at you sleeping naked on top of me like a creepy pervert," he smiled.

"Well I'm glad you know you're a pervert," I chuckled.

"Only for you, Lou, only for you," he said with a wink.

"Better be only for me," I pouted.

"Only for you," he said again and kissed my pouty lips.

"My body hurts and so does my eye," I groan.

"Yeah sorry, you have a lot of fucking bruises. When I woke up I was like holy shit what did I do to my poor baby," he chuckled.

"Yeah what did you do? Try to murder me?!" I exclaim.

"I didn't realize I choked you that hard, you can literally see my finger prints on your neck. But, it made you cum hard so..." he smirked.

"Why does my eye hurt so bad?" I asked touching it and wincing at the throbbing pain.

"Oh, remember my dick smacked you in the face? Yeah, it was definitely from that," he laughed.

"How am I supposed to cover all this up?!"

"Don't. I want everyone to see how good I made you feel," he said.

"Harry, everyone is gonna think you're beating me to a pulp!" I exclaimed. Seriously is he insane? Everyone would take one look at me and think I'm being abused!

"I did beat you to a pulp though," he smirked.

"Seriously Harry, what am I gonna do to hide all these bruises? I probably have like 5,000 love bites on my neck! Along with your damn handprint!" My parents are going to go crazy when they see me.

"Just say you got in a fight with some bitch who tried to suck my dick," he said seriously.

"You can't be serious right now?!"

"I am and I was serious when I said don't cover up the bruises," he said with a straight face.

"I have to cover them are you insane?!"

"If you cover them I'll give you even more bruises to cover," he threatened.

"Stoooppp why would you do that to me?!" I cry out as I put my head down and pout.

"Don't cover them," he said while tilting my head up towards him, pecking me on the lips and letting his lips linger on mine.

"Okay, I won't," I said as I melted into the kiss and ultimately giving into what he wants.

"Remember when you wouldn't let me kiss you because of morning breath?" He chuckled.

"Yeah but then I realized I don't care. I wouldn't care if you were contagious either... I would kiss you even if you were dead."