Chapter 36: You want me to eat your ass?

Warning: just a lil smutty smut 🍑👅💦

So, I guess you can say things are going well and bad. I'll try to explain this as best as I can. My dad, Austin and Harry have bonded. They're having fun together, well, they seem like it. I really can't tell if they're play fighting or being serious. It might be a little bit of both. Either way, Gemma, Lottie and I have gotten in some good laughs. All the boys and Cara have taken turns showing my dad and brother a move. At first they underestimated Cara until she swiftly flipped my brother flat onto his back.

Right now Harry has my dad in a headlock, he's trying to show him how to get out of it. Key word is trying because my dad keeps accusing Harry of actually trying to strangle him, and Harry claims he's barely holding him. I'm literally dying laughing because my dad's arms are all flailing around, attempting to get out of the headlock. Austin is laughing and cheering our dad on, even though we all know he's not going to get out of it.

Harry had took off his leather jacket before they started, his arm tattoos are on full display. I can't help but to stare at his flexing arm muscles and imagine them flexing as he holds me up and fucks me against a wall.

"What in tarnation is going on down here?!" We all look and see Anne standing there with my mom, Lou and Lux.

"Harry is kicking Louis's dad's butt!" Lux says which makes everyone laugh.

Harry lets my dad out of the headlock and he stands up and fixes his clothes.

"Just boys being boys," My dad said.

"Louis is a boy and he doesn't do boy things! Louis is a special pretty boy! I like Louis a lot, Harry!" Lux says overly cheerful and loud, then runs over to hug me.

"Aw, thank you Lux, you're really pretty too, and so is your mommy," I say with a smile.

"Okay Lux, get your sticky fingers off of him," Harry says in a playful tone. He scoops her up in his arms, then places her back on the floor.

"Harry is a meanie!" She says to me.

"I know, I tell him all the time!" I say in a fake whisper.

"Hey, hey, stop talking about me..." Harry says and pulls me up off of the couch, "...before I punish you," he finishes his sentence by whispering in my ear. Literal shivers ran through me at his comment.

"Anyway, we came to tell you all that the food is ready! Oh and Harry your grandma is here, make sure she meets Louis!" Anne says, then goes upstairs, my mom, Lou, and Lux trailing after her.

"YES FOOD!!!!" Niall screams and runs upstairs. I don't think I've ever seen someone so excited to eat.

The rest of the boys run upstairs yelling too, they sound like a damn stampede of animals. Lottie, Cara and Gemma followed them up, laughing as they went up the stairs. My dad came over to Harry and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"You got any beers?" He asked.

"Always," Harry said.

"We can crack open a cold one and watch the game later, then," my dad patted Harry on the shoulder then went upstairs.

"I guess I hate you less, but I still don't fully trust you," Austin said, then went upstairs.

"Cracking open a cold one with my dad, eh? That's practically initiation into the family, good job Harold," I said, patting his chest.

"I'm in there! Now I can marry you!" Harry joked, then grabbed my waist to pull me closer to him and kissed me.

"You seem so different lately," I said as I wiped my lipstick off of his lips.