Chapter 34: See you soon?

"Noooo, I don't wanna go to my house. I wanna stay here with you. You're home," I pouted and clung onto him like a koala bear. He's laying down with his back against the bed and I'm on top of him.

It's getting late and Harry has decided he needs to take me home now. We've been cuddled up in his bed, watching Netflix, and eating pizza and junk food.

He gave me one of his hoodies. I'm stealing this one too. Hehehe. Even though he told me to not even think about stealing it, but I don't care, I do what I want.

"I know angel, I know. I don't want you to go either," he said rubbing my back.

"Then, why are you making me leave?!" I cry.

"Your parents come home today from their vacation, don't you want to see them? I know they probably miss you. You haven't talked to them all weekend," he pointed out.

"That's because when they go on their mini vacations we have a rule that we can't contact each other unless it's a dire emergency. It's like their way of giving me freedom or something, and yeah I miss them too, but I don't wanna be away from you. Then, I'm gonna miss you! I already miss you just thinking about being away from you," I pouted.

"Babe, you'll see me tomorrow," he chuckled.

"I don't care! Me wanna see you now!" I exclaimed and littered kisses all over his face.

"You are seeing me now," he laughed.

"You know what I meant stupid," I stopped kissing him, glared at him, then put my face in his neck.

"Stop being so cute and c'mon, get up," he said patting my bum.

"No," I mumbled into his neck.

"Yes," he said sternly.

Oh, so he wants to challenge me? I looked at him dead in the eyes, narrowed my eyes and said, "no."

"Yes," he glared back.

"No!" I shouted in his face.

"Yes!" He said in a dominating voice and spanked me on my right ass cheek. It took me by surprise, so I jerk forward and yelp, but I still didn't get off of him.

"No!"

"Yes," this time he spanked my left cheek.

"No!" I stood my ground.

"Yes!" This time he smacked both of my ass cheeks, making me yelp again.

"I kind of like getting spanked, so keep going," I said wiggling my bum on his hands that are still placed on it.

"It's not gonna feel good if you don't cooperate," he said, now rubbing my round bottom.

"Keep going, I want to see how much I can take," I giggled.

"Fuck, Lou, stop before I get hard," he groaned.

"Yes, get hard, so then you can fuck me all night long and I won't have to go home! Yay!" I cheered then started rocking my hips on him.

"There's a flaw in your plan," he said as he gripped my hips tight to stop me from moving. "I can easily call you an uber, get security to escort you out, then jerk off to the many pics and videos you have sent me," he said with a smug look.

"But, don't you want the real thing, daddy?" I said with the most innocent voice and look I could muster up.

"Nah, I'm good," he chuckled at my look of disappointment. "Now get off of me."