Chapter 46: You're breaking up with me on Valentine's Day?

Valentine's Day

"You're breaking up with me on Valentine's Day? But I got you special flowers and all this other stuff!" Harry's smile disappeared when I broke the news to him.

He's stood here in front of me in his living room, holding a huge and beautiful black bouquet of roses in his hand and surrounded by a bunch of other gift bags. I once told him that I don't like flowers, but if he insists on getting me flowers they'd better be black roses.

 I once told him that I don't like flowers, but if he insists on getting me flowers they'd better be black roses

"Why don't you give those to Kendall? I'm sure she'd love them," I scoff and cross my arms over my chest. "I swear if that bitch breaths in my direction I'm beating her ass!"

"What is even happening right now?" Harry asked slowly.

I take the stupid, but beautiful flowers that he's still holding and throw them to the floor. Some of the rose petals break off and it makes me a little sad. I'm killing something beautiful before it's ready to die.

"Louis, what the hell?!" Harry exclaimed confused at my actions.

"Explain these pictures of you and Kendall that were anonymously sent to me today! They look pretty recent!" I angrily yelled at him. He looks as if he's about to speak but I don't let him. "When you go away for work is this what you're doing?! Going on trips with her?! How long have you been sneaking around my back?!" I angrily yell until something dawned on me and I quiet my voice down and sadly say, "I knew it was too good to be true."

"What pictures?! What are you even talking ab-," I shut him up by angrily shoving my phone into his chest. He takes the phone from me then looks at the photos on the screen.