Chapter 20: Will you let me go?

‼️POV CHANGE‼️

Harry's POV:

I want to beat Louis senseless for doing that stupid shit. But, since I can't do that to my small fragile princess I'll just settle for nearly killing Luke.

My perfect little baby just ran upstairs crying. I am very upset with him right now but I can't help but to watch his ass jiggle and clap together as he ran. Goddamn he's so fucking sexy. You don't know how hard this bet is for me. Even while he was on Luke I didn't touch him. Mainly because I knew if I put my hands on him I didn't know what I would have done. I was so enraged. Also, I didn't touch him because I still want to win this bet. Even though it's killing me.

Oh yeah, back to beating the fuck out of Luke. He's still laying on the floor so I walk over to him and kick him really hard in the stomach.

"I outta cut every single one of your fingers off then cut your hands off," I said menacing.

"Harry, I swear he asked for it!" Luke cried out.

"I don't want to hear anything you have to say," I growled out then bent over and punched him in the face.

"I'm sorry," Luke choked out with some blood coming out of his mouth landing on the carpet.

"You're fucking up my carpet," I pointed out then continued to beat him to a pulp. "If you ever look at my Louis again, I swear on my dead father I will cut the tip of your penis off!" I spat as I continued to punch him causing more blood to splatter.

When I felt that I had my anger out I walk pass the guys that were all sitting on the couch quietly watching. They didn't dare say anything because they knew they would get beat too. Sorry I'm just an angry fucking person.

I stomped upstairs to my room so I can wash Luke's blood off of me. When I walked into my room I saw a small lump under the covers in my bed. I walked over to my bed and slowly pulled the blanket back revealing a sleeping Louis curled up in a ball wearing one of my shirts. My boyfriend is so fucking adorable. I still feel weird saying the word boyfriend but I'm happy to say he's mine.

I sit on the bed which causes him to start moving. He blinks his gorgeous eyes open and gets startled when he sees me sitting there.

"Hey baby," I said with a warm smile. I hate that he makes me smile so much. I never used to smile this much until he came into my life.

"Hi daddy," he said in a small soft voice. I'm going to need him not to say that right now. I might just lose control. "I'm sorry I was bad," he said looking up at me with sad eyes.

"It's okay, you'll get punished later when I can touch you again," I said darkly.

Louis's cheeks turned rosy as he sat up and faced me then his face turned to horror when he saw I had blood on me.

"Harry you're covered in blood!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah I know, it's Luke's. I came up here to wash it off, but then I saw a cute little bundle in my bed," I cooed making him blush.

"I didn't think you would actually change your sheets," he said while looking down and smoothing his hand over the fabric.

"I even changed the mattress. Threw it out and for a new one. I'd do anything you'd ask me to do baby," I said sincerely.

"I want to kiss you," he said sadly.

"Oh you wanna give up?" I said suggestively raising my eyebrows.

"Funny. No," he said.

"I don't know why you're torturing yourself," I said leaning in a little more towards him.