Chapter 27: Didn't I tell you I was insane?

After we finish eating Harry does all the cleaning up since I'm in pain and it hurts me to move too much. We're now cuddled on the couch watching some movie on Netflix. We've literally been in this spot for hours just watching movies, I don't even know what time it is.

"Oh shit," Harry suddenly says in a concerning tone as he pulled his phone out his pocket. The phone screen lit up as he looked down at it.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"It's almost 10pm. I gotta get ready to go to work," he said.

"What even is your job?" I asked curiously.

"I work in a club. Well, various clubs and parties. Stuff like that."

"I'm 17 I can't get into a club. Did you forget that I'm underaged still? Wait, you're only 18, how do you even get in? You can't even drink legally here in America," I said confused.

"When you're the most feared drug lord and gang leader in the area your age doesn't really matter," he shrugged.

"Hold the fuck up! Did you just say gang and d-drug lord?! My boyfriend is a fucking gang leader and a drug lord?!" I exclaimed with wide eyes.

"Are you afraid of me now?" He asked a little timidly.

"No," I said with a short laugh.

"No?" He asked confused.

"No, it's actually kinda sexy," I said as I climbed on top of him and straddled his lap.

"Oh, really?" He asked intrigued as he raised his right eyebrow and placed his hands on my hips. One on my left and one on my right side.

"Mmhm, kind of turns me on," I said seductively as I start to move my hips on him in a slow up and down circular humping motion. As I continue moving my hips in the same teasingly slow motion, I lean down and start kissing him on his neck.

"I thought you were sore?" He said a little breathlessly. I can feel his dick starting to get excited as I feel him growing harder underneath me.

"I am," I said as I stopped moving my hips and kissing his neck. "I'm gonna go get dressed now," I giggled as I climbed off of him and stood up.

"Wait, no! You can't just leave me here with a boner!" He cried out as he reached out for me but I backed away out of his reach.

"Better put that right hand to good use then," I giggled as I gestured towards the hand that reached out towards me. I suggest he go give himself a quick jerking off while I'm getting dressed because there is no way in hell my body can handle having sex right now.

"Please! It'll be like 5 minutes," he pleaded.

"Harry I'm too sore, remember? Plus there's no time for that. You're gonna be late for work and I gotta find a cute club outfit to tease all the boys with," I giggled as I limped my way towards the stairs but I stopped when I heard his voice.

"Any other day I wouldn't allow this, but I could actually utilize you tonight. So make sure you wear something extra sexy so you can make me some sells," he said with a wink.

"Harry, no. I'm not selling drugs for you. Then you'll be like my pimp!" I say horrified.

"Baby no," he chuckled and walked over to me, "I don't want you to sell for me I just want you to attract potential customers then my boys will do the rest."

"How am I supposed to do that?" I ask bewildered.

"Just stand there and look sexy. They'll come to you. And when they come then you'll say to them, 'just to be clear I'm not a prostitute, but if you're looking to have a good time I know where you can find something that will make you feel good,' " he recited.