Chapter 63: Isn't that what happens when you take six cocks in ya?

(A/N: This chapter continues right after the last chapter, so it's still the same day and same scene.)

Harry's POV:

I carefully pulled out of Louis's spent body. He practically looks dead. Wrecked from the pounding I just gave him. All the boys stood around us watching intently with raging hard ons again even after they all just came. I guess that's just the effect my princess, Louis, has on them. I stood up straight off the bed and looked at every single one of them in the eyes.

"Now get the fuck out," I snarled at all of them.

"B-but, is Louis going to be alright?" Niall stuttered like the little bitch he is. His thrusts were weak as hell. I feel sorry for anyone who has to fuck him and lay through that torture. Maybe I'll give him some tips and tricks one day. Hopefully he paid attention today and gained some knowledge on how to properly fuck like me. Even though he has a small dick, it's not about the size it's about how you use it and utilize other skills you have while fucking.

"He'll be fine. Now get the fuck out! All of you get your shit and get out!" I shouted at them and they started to scurry around the room picking up their clothes.

"Are we fired now? As your friends and your workers?" Liam asked timidly.

"If you don't get the fuck out right now you'll be fired from life!" And that definitely got them all to get out and stop asking me annoying ass questions.

Okay now, let's get to work...first, let me lock my bedroom door just in case one of those crazy fucks try to come back. Second, this window needs to be opened to let in some fresh air because it smells like pure sex in here. Third, I need to run my baby a warm bath. And fourth, while the bath is running I called my head maid and told her that she needs to get me an entire new bed, a mattress and new bed sheets because I cannot sleep on this shit again knowing the love of my life was fucked senseless by my best friends, but it had to be done. I'll do anything to make my princess happy. I'm obsessed with spoiling him.

The bath is ready, so I carefully carry Louis into the bathroom and sink down into the scorching hot water with him in my arms. The water is scorching hot because in my mind it's burning off their touches on him. Only my touch will be left. Only my touch will be left forever.

After our bath, that I'll like to point out Louis didn't wake up at all during, I carried him back into my room and laid him on the couch that's in my room because the bed is covered in cum. I quickly dry off and get dressed so I can take care of Louis. I dry off his beautiful body that has purple bruises forming from the many sexual acts that just took place and apply his scented lotion that's called Sweet Pea, whatever the fuck that means, but it smells good as shit on him. Lastly, I put a pair of his sexy ass panties on him and one of my many hoodies that's he most likely going to steal and never give back, but it's okay because I love him. I could buy all the hoodies in the world and he can steal all of them if he wants. Damn, I'm in love.

After getting him all dolled up and dressed, I carry him to the closest guest room and tuck him in the bed. Then, I place a soft kiss on his forehead and stare down at him fondly. I'm such a good boyfriend. I'll be a good husband too.

"I can't wait to marry you," I whisper to his sleeping body and with one last kiss to his forehead I'm leaving him to go clean up the mess in my room.

On my way back to my room my head maid called me and told me that my new bed will be here in 10 minutes. I told her it better be here today ASAP or I'm going to stop paying for her daughter's schooling.

"I swear I have the best staff in the universe," I said out loud smirking to myself.

"That's because they're all scared of you," a woman's voice said scaring the fuck out of me.