Chapter 56: Why aren't you naked?

⚠️WARNING⚠️: smut 🍑🍆💦 and drug use 💊

Harry couldn't wait until we got back to the motel. He zoomed into the parking spot outside of our room door, not even caring that he parked crooked as hell, then jumped out the car and ran around to my side to swoop me out of my seat. I squealed as he picked me up and grabbed my ass as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He slammed the car door shut with his foot and started walking towards the room door.

"I can't wait to be in you," he said as he started to pepper kisses along my neck, surely leaving hickeys along the way.

"I can't wait either," I moaned and laced my hand that isn't holding my gun through his hair. I pulled on his hair making him pull his face from out of my neck so I can attach my lips to his. Our ski masks were long gone laying somewhere on the floor of his car.

He slammed me hard against the outside of our room door as he tried to find our room key somewhere in his pocket all while he continued to feverishly kiss me. I knew he eventually found the key when the door swung open, frightening me a little which caused me to tighten my hold around him. Shortly after, he walks into the room I hear the door slam behind us and next thing I know I'm being thrown down onto the firm bed. I let my gun fly out of my hand not caring about its safety anymore and watch Harry with lust filled eyes as he strips out of his shirt and drops it to the floor. Then, he pulls his gun out of the waistband of his tight jeans and throws it down onto the bed carelessly.

He begins to crawl on top of me, kicking his shoes off in the process as he situates himself between my legs. His lips found their way to mine again as he felt up my body.

It really hurts me to do this but I have to stop him, so I pull away from the kiss and I swear I heard a little whining noise come from the back of his throat when I pulled away.

"This is great and all...but I really need to take a shower before we do anything," I said causing Harry to groan.

"Princess, I don't care, you're fine," he reassured me and tried to kiss me again but I turned my head to the side.

"You don't care, but I do. I'm all sweaty and filthy. Now move," I said as I pushed on his chest a little, but he made no effort to get off of me. "I promise I'll give you a strip tease after I get out," I said seductively and yup that did the trick. He's now standing on his feet and pulling me up.

"That's all you had to say!" He said a little too excited about this. "I'll go start the shower for you! Hurry up!" He said as he literally ran into the bathroom. I hear the shower running a second later. He peaks his head out the bathroom and says, "why aren't you naked?! Do you need help?!"

"No, Harry, chill out, I'm coming," I said snickering as I started removing items of my clothing off my body.

"That's what I'm trying to get to here! And you're moving like a turtle!" He said as he rushed over to me and started helping, more like yanking me out of my tight booty shorts. After he successfully took all my clothing off he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder causing me to let out a surprised scream. "I'll even help you wash yourself!" He exclaimed as he slapped my bare ass and hauled off into the bathroom.

He really wasn't kidding when he said he was going to help me wash myself. After he practically threw me in the shower, he stripped naked and joined me under the warm cascading water. I've never seen someone move so fast. He cleaned both of our bodies within 5 minutes or maybe less. The power my ass, literally and figuratively, has over this man is insane. He's fucking insane. "Stay here! I'll get all your stuff and I'll wait out there for you!" Naked and soaking wet, Harry jumped out the shower and ran into the room to retrieve my bags. He flopped them down on the bathroom floor and said, "I love you so much baby! Please don't take too long!" He begged and left the bathroom slamming the door behind him.