Preview of I'm So Screwed

This is the preview of the next book, 'I'm So Screwed'. Hope you enjoy! Plus, I really need more ideas on One Shot Gay Time! :)

~~~

I gritted my teeth and locked the door behind me. Nicholas was typing away, the sound of clicking annoyed me. How could he be sitting there typing away when he know he did something bad? Asshole.

"What do you want Mr. Blake? Can't you see I'm working?" He barked.

I glared at him and slammed his laptop shut. He jumped back and stood up, glaring at me. I took out my phone and showed him the picture of him and the girl.

"Do you know who the hell is that? That's one of your co worker's sister and you! Fucking kissing and shit! Do you know what would happen to the company if this went public?"

Nicholas faked yawned and waved his hand. "You're boring me, Mr. Blake. This is for the company, she wanted it."

"And you fucking gave it to her?" I screamed angrily.

Nicholas shrugged and I rubbed my temples. Is this what co workers do to each other? Fuck and not give a care? I shook my head and put my phone back in my pocket. I wasn't going to let Nicholas get away with this. "Fine. I'm suing and blackmailing you."

Nicholas turned his attention on me. He walked around his desk and got close to my face. "Excuse me? Do you know who you're taking to? I'm your boss, Mr. Blake."

"No, that's where you're wrong. You're my bitch, Mr.Cobb. Don't go near any co worker's sister or girlfriend and stay out of my way."

I pushed past him to leave but he grabbed my wrist and turned me around. He grabbed my waist and pushed me against his desk. "I don't like to be called a bitch, Mr. Blake. You are not the boss of me."

I stared into his black eyes and saw anger. He shouldn't be angry, he should feel regret and sadness for what he did.

"Fuck you, bitch."

Nicholas groaned and threw his papers on the floor. He picked me up and slammed me down on his desk. He grabbed my thighs and smashed our groins together. I but my bottom lip to shut my moan down. I did not need anyone to hear me.

"This is for you being bad," Nicholas bit the side of my neck and I put my head back, moaning loudly.

~~~

Ohhhh something's going between the two! :D I will have this story posted in the Summer or maybe next month, I don't know!