Session 3

I dedicated this to my friends for being awesome and having awesome stories! She's a great help at everything and she's all happy and dandy! Thanks dude! :D

~~~

I chewed on my bottom lip. Cassandra was in a pissed off mood. Her hair was in a messy pony tail, she had her right leg crossed over her left, and she was glaring at me with her green eyes, if looks could kill, I'll be dead already. She glared at me at the moment I stepped into her room. "Now you come in here when I'm supposed to meet my family? Nice timing, Gabe," she said angrily.

I let my shoulders slugged and I sighed deeply. "I know you're pissed that I haven't been coming to my therapy sessions but I have good news and bad news," I said calmly.

Cassandra grabbed her notebook and opened to a blank page. I'll make this quick for her so she could go see her family.

"My dog died," I said loudly. Her eyes widen and she opened her mouth to say something when I glared at her. "Jake ran over him, I hit him with my bat, Casper and him were friends and I felt like killing Casper. He's so stupid. He couldn't let me go. Sterek and I broke up but now I'm dreading the thought of breaking up with him. My ex best friend, Keith, could possibly love me and I don't know how I feel. Sterek and Keith could possibly murder each other and...I don't know what to do."

I stared hard at Cassandra. She didn't write down anything I said and I was kind of grateful. I didn't want her taking any notes because my life was chaotic. My parents knew half of what was going on. They didn't know I was dating Casper or Sterek, Keith started to become my friend again, and that I could see Shay.

Hell, they don't even know I'm gay! Dropping them the gay bomb isn't going to make things good for my dad. I wasn't sure if my mom knew I was gay but I knew she had her full support on me if my dad said or did anything bad. As you could tell, my dad and I aren't in the best terms since a year ago. Shay appeared next to me with a blank look.

"You have to tell her," Shay said slowly. My eyes widen. I wasn't ready to let anyone know what happened. I haven't spoken about it and I don't ever want to. If I do, I'll start crying and I'm not in the crying mood.

"Gabe," Cassandra whispered. My eyes turned glassy and I let out a shaky sigh. I closed my eyes and let the memory re-open it self once again.

~~~

Casper grabbed my hand and held it tightly to his chest. He kissed my forehead and unlocked the car door. I got out and started nervously at him. He gave me his lovingly smile and drove away quickly. I frowned because I knew he didn't want to face Shay.

I casually walked into my house, locked the front door behind me, and walked upstairs. I opened Shay's door to see him not there. Where could that playboy idiot be? He wasn't in the kitchen or the living room. He couldn't be in my parents room because he doesn't go there much. Maybe he's in his bathroom. I stood in front of his bathroom door and raised my fist in front of the door. Did I want to do this? Casper couldn't even tell his parents or his friends. Well, Shay is Casper's best friend but he doesn't count because he's my brother.

I sighed and knocked on the door quickly. I waited for the door to swing open and showed an annoyed Shay but nothing. I knocked on the door harder and waited. I leaned my ear on the door and heard a slow breathing.

"Shay, I know you're in there! Open the door! I have to tell you something!" I yelled. I banged on the door with my fist but still nothing. I sighed in annoyance and grabbed the knob, turning it. I opened the door and saw a scene that dropped my heart.

Blood.

Blood was everywhere, the walls, the shower curtains, on the toilet, the floor, everywhere. But most of it was on the mirror and the sink. Shay stared blankly at me. I dropped to my knees and slide towards Shay. The cold, bloody floor made my body cold. I grabbed Shay's head and place it on my lap. His mouth was slightly open. He tried moving his lips but with the lack of blood, he couldn't. I turned on the shower and pulled us in the tube. The water washed away the blood, leaving us in our damp clothes. I grabbed Shay's wrists and found two deep cuts. Blood was flowing quickly and his chest started moving quickly. I leaned my head on the wall, looking up into the sky. My phone didn't work because of the water.

Two hands grabbed Shay's arms and tried pulling him out but I was stronger. My mom covered her mouth as tears ran down her cheeks. My dad was getting wet because I wouldn't let go. A loud piercing scream made the room go quiet. My mom grabbed my arms and pulled me back. My dad took Shay out of the tube and rushed out of the bathroom. My mom pulled me to her chest as the screams got louder and louder. That's when I knew. The screams were coming from me.

We laid in the bloody water as I screamed and screamed. There was something shiny on the side of the sink. It was my dad's straight. I closed my eyes and screamed, struggling in my mom's grip. She held my hands from me punching the wall. She cooed in my ear.

"Shay's going to be okay, Gabe. Shay's going to be okay."

~~~

Something wet rolled down my cheeks. I slowly opened my eyes to see Cassandra staring sadly at me. Her notebook and pen was on her desk. She didn't take notes. Cassandra hugged me and I leaned my cheek on her shoulder. I broke down and sobbed loudly. It still hurt. Now that I looked back at I now, I could have done something. I shouldn't have put him in the tube. I could have called the cops. But instead I held onto him tight and screamed.

Cassandra ran a hand through my hair and shushed me in my ear. I relaxed and the tears stopped but I sniffled once in a while. Cassandra pulled back and gave me a soft smile. She got up and grabbed her notebook, glasses, jacket, and keys. I got up and grabbed my things. She locked her door and grabbed my wrist, pulling me out of the school.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

Her smile widen and we started walking down the street. "I'm taking you on a trip."